Chapter 47

August POV

I sat on Audrey's couch watching french television wishing I was back in the states. Audrey had left to work early this morning and Tamara had dipped to go sight seeing. It was just me and Emma.

It had been me and Emma for the past week, Audrey left by 8 am and wouldn't come home till 9/10 pm. I knew this cause I would hear the shower run early in the morning and late at night.

She hasn't looked at me or said anything since she kissed me and it was starting to bug the hell out of me.

I looked around her living room, she had a dope purple chair in one corner, I told myself when I got better I was going to have a photo shoot on it. I wonder if it was new because this sure wasn't in her last apartment. I looked down at my phone it was 1 pm, Emma was in the kitchen fixing me lunch so I could take my meds.

I stared back at the television, I was bored out my fucking mind. I needed to do something or go somewhere.

"Emma baybeh?" I called out.

"Mhmm"

"Call up T, I need him here asap"

"Okay Monsieur"

She walked over to me with a sandwich on a plate and a bottle of water. I began to eat as she made the call T. I was rolling up outta here and going to pay little Audrey a visit.

****

"I don't think this a good idea" T spoke as we sat in the back of the cab.

"I don't know why you say"

"Showing up unannounced is never cool"

"She'll be fine, I'm here to kill some time and bother her some"

T shook his head, we pulled up to what I assume is the Double XXL France building. T hopped out the car and grabbed my wheel chair and helped me out the car. This leg cast was blowing mine, couldn't do shit by myself, but I was not complaining about the sponge baths I was getting. Emma's soft hands on my body, shit, she lucky I was in a cast or I'd be doing hella lot more than singing in the tub.

We rode the elevator to the 10th floor, and T wheeled me to the receptionist.

"Bonjour! Welcome to Double XL France, Music & Entertainment department, I'm Shelle, how can I help you?" she didn't really glance our way.

"Baybeh, I need to know if Miss McCall is in" I smiled.

She finally lifted her eyes from her computer screen her eyes widen.

"You're, You're August Alsina !" She grabbed her chest.

"Sho' am" I laughed.

"Monsieur, Miss McCall is in, I'll direct you to her assistant"

Damn, she even had an assistant out here too? Me and T followed behind Shelle until we reached another desk, this was the music department.

"Leah, a Monsieur Alsina is here to see Miss McCall"

Leah looked up from her planner and smiled at me.

"Mr. Alsina, may I ask if you have an appointment with her?"

"No, but I'm sure she'll be coo' about it" I laughed.

"Let me go see if she's free, give me on second"

Leah stood up and walked to the other side of the room to a corner office. She done boss'd up forreal.

Audrey POV