Chapter 49

*A Week Later*

August POV

"I'll bet you a grand it's a girl"

I told Audrey as we both rode to my doctor's appointment. 

"A grand? You still owe me $400 from the last bet" she rolled my eyes. 

"Oh shit, I totally forgot about that bet" I smirked.

"Stop smirking like that" 

"Why?" I laughed.

"Because I know what you thinking" she eyed me.

"What I'm thinking" knowing damn well what I was thinking but just wanting her to say it. 

"Sex"

I bust out laughing, my driver must thing that's all I think about since most my conversation back here aint PG-13. 

"Exactly" she rolled her eyes. 

I pulled her to me and kissed the side of her forehead.

"It doesn't matter, it was with you doe" I laughed again. 

"You're just so nasty and horny" 

"Oh because I made this baby all by my damn self" I poked fun at her. 

"Whatever" 

"Better change your lil attitude or I will" I smirked at her. 

"Again! with the sex thoughts!" she punched my arm. 

We finally reached Audrey's doctor office, I was still on crutches, so all of this was a pain the ass to travel. 

"Come one baybeh" Audrey mimicked my accent. 

"Don't try it" I eyed her. 

"You are such a big baby, lets go Papa Bear"

"I want to know when and what told you I wanted to be a bear?" I asked her. 

"You just a hater today I see" she laughed. 

We finally walked into the building and Audrey signed in, I took a seat in the waiting area. 

I looked around me, a bunch of woman with big ole bellies, I was wondering how big Audrey was going to get. I looked around in a daze and Audrey finally walked over and took a seat. 

"SO you going to get that big?" I asked Audrey looking at the other woman. 

"I'm not too sure, but by the looks of it I might not grow that much" 

"Why not?" 

"Because the first trimester was so rough, I couldn't keep anything down and I was literally drinking water and ginger ale. I literally started keeping things down in September."

"Damn baybeh" I rubbed her belly. 

She placed her hand on my hand and looked at me. 

"Any idea what you want to name this so called Daughter?" she asked. 

"April"

"April? Why April? " she scrunched up her face. 

"Mel was born in April, don't think you was gonna go for name that sounded like his so I went with April." 

"Hmm" she hummed. 

"What?"

"I was thinking Antoinette" she smiled. 

"Oh really? Whys that?" 

"I was missing you and being in France made me think more about you. Antoinette is the female french version of Anthony, like your middle name." she looked me straight in the eyes.