Chapter 51

August POV

"Audrey... Drey" I struggled to breathe.

Audrey was practically sleeping on top of me and April was squishing me.

"Babe" I squirmed.

"Huh?" She moved a little more on top of me.

"I know you pregnant and shit but I'm frail, a nigga can't breathe babe"

She sighed as if I was disturbing her, she reluctantly moved over.

"Praise the lord, babe no offense but you were killing me" I laughed.

She yawned and turned over, well struggled to turn over and continue to sleep. I stared at her backside and that plump butt of hers.

I placed one hand over April, that's what I started to call her belly. I moved myself directly behind her pressing Mr. Classy against her.

"Babe" she whined.

"Hm?"

"Move up off me" she slightly elbowed me.

"Baybeh" I rubbed her belly.

She placed her hand over my hand and I grabbed it and brought it to my lips and kissed it.

"Damn even in the moonlight this ring glisten"

Audrey giggled.

"Papa what do you want I'm tired"

"Nothing love, I was almost suffocating and now I'm up, I miss you" I cooed.

"Miss me" she yawned.

"I saw you this morning"

"I know but ever since the baby shower, all you been doing is working" I sighed.

"Bread and butter love"

"But I need my peanut butter" I kissed the back of her neck.

"You are such a clown" she giggled.

Audrey shuffled in the bed, her hand was intertwined with mine still. She gave my hand a light squeeze.

"Tell you what, I'll call out and spend the day with you just let me sleep"

"You gon give me whatever I want ?"

"Yeah whatever you want" she yawned.

"You gon kiss the tip?"

"Good night August"

"Bae!" I laughed.

"Come on"

"I'm 6 months pregnant, I can't really see my feet when I look down and you want me to give you head?" She snatched her hand back.

"Bae I do it for you"

"Because you're a horn dog"

"But you don't stop me, 'oh wait, babe, damn'" I mimicked her.

Causing Audrey to elbow me in my chest.

"One day your libido be sky high and other days it's non existent" I laughed.

"It's called hormones!" She sighed.

"Well my hormones want to be up in you all day everyday, guess I'm pregnant with you"

"You are, you eat everything I do!"

"Except them nasty ass pickles, not my shit"

"Whatever" she laughed.