Chapter 36

Omniscient POV

Audrey had survived dinner at her mother's home. She was thankful that her brother had dropped all the August jokes before she had to choke him.

It was Sunday afternoon and Audrey was in the kitchen cooking herself some brunch. She had some work line up to do this afternoon. August and Co would have to come into Complex and sign off on things that had to be done this week.

As Audrey stirred her hot chocolate, there came a knock at the door. Audrey came out her train of thought and walked over to her door. She looked through the peep hole but it was blacked out.

"What the hell?" Audrey mumbled.

"Who is it?" Audrey asked.

"Delivery" a deep voice responded.

"Delivery?" Audrey began to unlock the door.

As she cracked open the door, her eyes landed on a Louis Vuitton duffle bag. Her eyes suddenly traced the outline of the tall frame.

"August?" Audrey whispered taken back by his presence.

"In the flesh"

"How? Why?" She asked surprised.

"You gon let me in?"

"Oh, sorry" Audrey stepped aside and open the door wide enough to let him.

August didn't waste no time and dropped his bag at the side of the entrance and waited for Audrey to close the door. He pushed up against the door and began to kiss her, working his way down her neck.

"I miss your scent" he kissed her lips.

"August" she giggled.

He placed kisses down her chest, he lifted Audrey up against the door causing her to wrap her legs around his waist.

"Your a week early" she mumbled against his lips.

"I know" he said in between kisses.

"Wait babe" she pulled away from his kisses.

"What?" August looked in her eyes.

"You owe me $400 and a massage" Audrey laughed out.

August let out a sigh and rolled his eyes and then began to laugh.

"I said call"

"You made a house call... Thirsty much?" Audrey laughed.

"Front like you ain't feeling it"

"I never said I wasn't"

"So we gon do this at the door or..."

"Wherever you want" Audrey smirked.

August grinned and raised an eyebrow at her. She should have thought that answer over.

***

Audrey's finger traced August jaw line. His head laid still on her chest.

They had both expressed how much they missed each other, or rather an eager and excited August expressed how much he missed colliding bodies with Audrey.

Audrey stared at him and her fingers lightly grazed his full pink lips. It took two years of celibacy to be broken for Audrey to understand what making love meant. August always made sure she felt good. It's wasn't as if she never experienced this before, but she knew he truly wanted her to feel him and give her pleasure that she could only find in him.