Chapter 12

August POV

I woke up with the sun beaming in my face with a banging ass headache. I heard what seemed like Spanish music playing. I sat up, I was on someone's couch. I rubbed my eyes and looked straight ahead and I saw Audrey in leggings and a t-shirt, dancing around her dining room table. I smiled to myself, watching her move her hips to the beat like no one was watching. She must have felt me staring cause she slightly turned around on her heels.

"Morning Mr. Alsina, I hope my couch was good to you"

"You really trynna hurt a nigga, how I ended up here?"

"You don't remember?" she smirked.

"No enlighten me?"
"Well, after our little meeting outside of the club, we both went back in.."

"I remember that, get to what I don't"

"Well you thought it was cute to drink all the patron in Drew section like it was water and T had to practically carry you outside"

"No, don't tell me that shit" I rubbed my temples.

"Well you walked out fine but you know" she laughed.

"Explain how I got here though"

"You wouldn't go back to your hotel, you insisted on walking me up to my door"

"Did we?" I pointed back and forth between us.

"No Mr. Alsina, your ass is not touching this" she walked back into the kitchen.

"Besides you were so bent, you throw up in the toilet, washed your mouth out and passed out on my couch" she yelled from the kitchen.

What a dick. I thought. I had the opportunity to cuddle up with ole girl and I thought I was a fish drinking all that damn tequila.

"Damn, well do you have a spare tooth brush?"

"Yeah, I laid out some stuff for you to use in the bathroom, I'm making breakfast... Do you want coffee?"

"Yeah, thanks baybeh"

I walked to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I just had to throw up in her crib. Get your shit together August. I ran the towel over my face.

"Okay nigga, don't fuck this shit up"

I walked out the bathroom and stood in the kitchen door frame and watch as Audrey sang along to the music that was playing, she was plating the food she cooked.

"Can I help" she jumped when she heard my voice.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack" she turned around with her hand on her chest.

"My bad" I laughed.

"You can take the coffee cups to the table" she handed me two mugs.

She turned around and turned down the music.

Audrey's POV

So last night got real but not for me, poor Mr. Alsina thought he was a fish downing all that Patron. Poor boy didn't know what hit him until he had to ride the elevator up to my apartment. I've never seen someone run to a bathroom so quick in my life. All I could do was laugh, I gave him mouth wash and helped him to the couch, as I went to get him a cool rag he was passed out. I just took off his shoes and jacket and let him sleep.

I walked over to the table and place the plate in front of him. I had made pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon.

"If you want more there's more" I said as I sat down