Chapter 31

Audrey's POV

The nerve wrecking part was over now...

Time to get to business and start mingling and micro managing. I walked over to Drew who stood with Nakisha as they rambled about some things.

"Hey guys" I interrupt their conversation.

"Drey" Nakisha looks at me.

"What happened ?" I ask concerned.

"Are the plaques in the back? Because I can't find them anywhere and we're going to start giving out awards in a few" she sighed.

"They should be there, Drew that was your job to sign off on them. Where did they place them?"

"I had them placed back there but it seems someone moved them."

I shook my head.

"Please have your people look around here, and Nakisha warn Kevin Hart of the delay we're going to have"

I walked off to find the girls.

"Well hello there" I laugh as I see them both sitting drinking out their glasses, looking as if they were a bit too turnt.

"Girl, the bartender likes Yari so he's hooking us the f up" Tammy smiles.

"I see, I see"

" I have yet to drink anything, they can't find the plaques" I sigh

"What? How?" Yari asks.

"I don't know, I know I should have came here after my fitting"

"You didn't" they both said at the same time.

"No" I looked down at my nails

"Why the fuck not?" Tammy grinned.

"Where did you go?" Yari also grinned.

"Okay before I say this don't even act like you know... I went to go see August"

"Oooo I saw that one coming!" Tammy started laughing.

"Dick that good!" They both said in union.

I palmed my face.

"No! I saw Miracle Hoe at my fitting ... So of course I got into it with her, no not physically ! But ugh.." I sigh thinking about today.

"I just went over to talk to him cause she said some things that struck a nerve....long story short. We just smoked"

Tammy almost choked on her drink.

"You did ? Ya did what?!" She wide eyed me before laughing.

"Smoked..."

"You Audrey McCall smoked?"

"Yeah...I mean I didn't want to ... But he told me I needed to relax. I didn't even feel the highness cause I fell asleep right after"

"Lord Faddaaaa Gawd,what are you doing to my friend? What got into her....no don't answer that I know" Tammy laughs.

"Tammy!" I say

"Okay, okay, so you need help looking for them?"

"That would be nice" I smirked

"No one is going to miss us" Tammy said.

"Maybe Drake ... But you know" she laughed.

"Right ..." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Where's lover boy?"

"Somewhere by the bar with Chris"

"Chris is over there by ... Wait, he's chillin with Miracle Whip"