Chapter 23

August POV

It had been two weeks since me and Audrey kicked it at my hotel while I was in New York. I had to fly out to Atlanta that Monday morning, come wrap up some shit I had to do out here.

Audrey had me thinking about what she said about my life and hers being different in a way and it not bothering her. I mean I didn't really think about it until I realized that she was on another level that I wasn't on yet.  My celeb status had shit on what she had if she did lose her job, she could bounce back.

I thought maybe I'm biting off more than I could chew fucking with her, but I knew if I bailed out on her now, because of some shit, like feeling inadequate, that would be chump ass move.

I sat on my couch, scrolling through my twitter, looking at all the tweets my fans been writing about me or at me. Some are fans of my new found relationship, some not so much. All I could do was laugh and let them roll with the punches. They knew not to try me on here, I was known for being real blunt and reckless.  My scrolling came to a pause when I received a phone call.

"Hello there" Audrey's voice came through the phone.

"Wazzam?" I smirked hearing her voice.

"Nothing, sitting in my office, looking through your photo shoot pictures"

"Oh you missing a nigga?"

"HA! You are so full of yourself, I was wondering how nice of a job they did styling you down there"

I had to do my last photoshoot for Complex out here in Atlanta with some of my team and few of their people out here.

"You got jokes naw huh?"

"I'm just saying, she came through" she laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, why you callin me forreal doe?"

"I need a reason?"

"Yeah, cause you on the clock" I laughed.

"I know I am but it's almost 3, that's my tea time"

"Tea time?"

"Yeah where I drink tea and catch up on my private life"

"Oh so lemme guess, I'm your private life?" I joked.

"Maybe, maybe not... I havent decided where I want to place you"

"I know where you could place me"

"Wheres that?" she asked all innocent and shit....

"Right in between--"

"Don't even say it" she cut me off

"Right between them thighs baybeh" I said it anyway.

"LALALALALALA!" she sang into the phone like she didn't want to hear me.

"You know you want Mr.Classy " I laughed.

"Oh my god, and he names it too" she says

"I could give yours a name, only after I taste it"

"August"

"I'm saying Audrey, you seem like a cinnamon kind of girl"

"August!"

"Sweet and Spicy"

"What the hell?" she says

I begin to laugh, she knew she wanted me but she didn't want to admit it.

"Okay maybe like a sour patch"