Chapter 16

August POV

I woke up with a banging ass headache. I had my shades on and I was laid up with arms around my waist. I took my shades off and look down at the body next to me. Not Audrey ...

Did I really just dream Audrey coming to my hotel last night and I over to her crib ? I could have sworn I was up in her crib feeding her chocolate. Man I was too fucking faded.

I had to really lay off smoking and drinking to ease my mind off shit. My head was killing me, letting me know I partied too hard and by the look of this chick I did way more than I should of.

I looked at my Rolex it was 1 pm. Way past this broad stay. Who the fuck is she? I questioned myself. I removed her arm trying to lift myself up when I heard a hard knock on my door.

Probably T, I thought.

I approached the door in my Kleins and bare chest. I swung open the door.

"Wazzam T?"

I looked the beauty standing in front of me definitely not T. But Audrey ... I felt my heart race. I had to get her out of here before she saw whatever her name is!

"Audrey" I looked at her, shocked to see her.

"Before you speak, I know it looks crazy I'm at your hotel door for the second time no call or warning but I felt I owed you an apology for slapping you in the face with the flowers .... I really don't know why I'm here but something told me to come here. I told you I'll give you a chance and although you definitely showed my why I didn't want to in the first place, I don't know a part of me wants to hear you out and another part of me just ...."

Dejavú, just like in my dream.

She shook her head no, like she had no clue. I stared at her puzzled, confused and scared for my life that I had the girl I want to get to know at my door and a thot in my bed.

"Audrey, is there a way we can talk... Like in a few minuets?"

Im trying to buy time to get dressed and get rid of whoever was in my bed.

"Oh...yeah I did kind of just..."

"August, where are you?"

A voice interrupted Audrey in mid sentence. She looked at me and I tried to step out but she pushed passed me. Home girl stood wrapped up in the bed sheets.

"Oooo, you're pretty are you his stylist ?" Thottie asked Audrey.

"Are you Marie ?" Audrey crossed her arms and looked back at me.

"it's not what you think"

Audrey put her hand up to stop me from explaining. I already looked stupid and caught red handed.

"No honey, I'm Lizbeth, and you are ?"

Lizbeth came to shake Audrey hand. Audrey looked at her hand and back to me.

"Lizbeth, you have a nice day, August you have a nice life fucker"

Audrey stormed out the door. I ran behind her boxers and all I didn't give a fuck who saw me in this hotel. I grabbed her arm and she yanked it away and with a swift movement smacked me. My reflexes made grabbed her by her neck and press up against the wall. She mushed me away with another hand, I let her go.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

She pushed me and I grabbed her up again and pushed her against the wall.

"Let me explain"

"Fuck you and your explanations, you a thot nigga and that's what you should say" she pushed me off her.