Chapter 13

"Katie"
I heard Cameron walk into my studio.

It was around an hour after Reagan an I had one of my favorite moments ever in my madness room and she was now gone to pick her sister up and take her home. I was staring down at my sketch pad an was drawing Reagan from my memory an it was just as beautiful as she was.

"Hey"
I smiled, glancing up at her.

"Your bed is made of like clouds and everything soft on the planet"
She smiled.

"If it goes missing I know who to find"
I joked.

She walked over to my desk an picked up the pregnancy books I had gotten earlier from the library.
"What's this?"

"Reagan an I were going to read about some stuff to help you"

"Reagannnn?"
Cameron smiled.

"Your girlfriend?"

I blushed staring back at the sketch I had done of her.
"Just, a crush, like a big crush"

Cameron smiled brightly and picked up the books.
"I want to meet her"

"She drug me too the library this morning to get these books"
I confessed.

"So she's thoughtful?"

"She had to pick her sister up an take her home, I can invite her for dinner?"

Cameron smiled.
"I'll make some food, I learned how to cook some bomb ass meals over the years"

"Ramen noodles don't count"
I smiled, thinking back to all those times I had seen pictures of her on social media where she was holding bowls of the precious noodles.

"It's not going to be ramen noodles"

MID CHAPTER AUTHORS NOTE :

Do you say it rah-men or ray-men

I say ray-men :p

"Good"
I smiled, tucking my sketch in my notebook.

--

She sat down next too me as we both stared out of the huge glass windows, the sun should be setting in a few hours and you could see the shadows fall on the huge buildings.

"I remember that night at dinner with dad, and how we hardly ever see each other, and I just wish it was different somehow"
I felt her voice grow weak and vulnerable. I didn't know if it was because she was now pregnant and she only had family left to count on. But either way I was here.

"I know that I haven't touched that 4 million dollars, it's still in my checking account"

Cameron chuckled
"Along with the other 12 million dollars"

I shrugged
"I wish things could've been different, that we weren't separated at 12 like we were, it was kind of like torture, we were all sisters and then we all leave and just go our separate ways"

"I went to South Africa to roam around in the forest and called it fun"

"Would you change it?"

She shook her head smiling
"I met so many people, and I experienced so many things, learned so much - i wouldn't change it a bit"

I smiled leaning my head onto her shoulder
"I can't give up art , but know that i you want to become An actual family, I'm here"

"First step is meeting Reagan"
She leaned her head onto mine.

I thought back to Reagan and how quickly she was becoming someone I wanted in my life.
"And meeting Reagan you shall"

___