Chapter 43

"KATIE!!!"
I heard a scream coming through the house.

"LEAH!!! KYLE!!!! REAGAN!!! FUCKING SOMEBODY!!!"

I darted downstairs to Cameron who was standing at the foot of the stairs.

"My water broke we have to go"
She whimpered.

"My contractions are coming closer and closer"

"Okay, do you have a bag ready?"

"Yes, in my - in my closet"

I turned to Reagan who was at the top of the stairs already turning back around to go get it, Leah then ran downstairs to us and called the hospital telling them she was in labor.

"Georgia you and Brooke stay here and we will call okay, Kyle is going to stay here too since he won't wake up"
I grunted and ran for the front door.

"Reagan your going to have to drive us"
I shouted.

She pulled the suitcase into the trunk of the car as we slowly slid Cameron into the front seat.

"Okay, breathe- breathe"
I held her shoulders.

"It hurts so bad, God it hurts"
She grunted in pain.

"Here!"
Reagan shouted.

We pulled up at the hospital and quickly got her inside, Leah stayed behind to wait for Reagan as she parked.

"Cameron Copeland, in labor"
We told the receptionist.

"I'm her sister, there's another sister coming in and then my girlfriend"
I told her.

She nodded.
"Who's going to be in the delivery room?"

Cameron turned to her.
"My sisters, I want my sisters"

I looked down at her and nodded.
"I'll be there"

I've never been in a delivery room, well I guess I have since I was born in one, so maybe one other time, I remember holding her hand so tight while she screamed, the doctor told her to just push and push, you're almost there. I couldn't ever understand how our mother gave birth to all of us naturally like that. One right after the other.

"It's a boy!"
The doctor announced.

I stared down at Cameron as she cried after the screaming child.

He took his first breath of air, he heard his first sounds of the world, he felt his first touch, he heard his own cries. He was beautiful.

"Credence Copeland"
She smiled, staring down at the newborn in her arms.

I smiled at her and Leah did too.
None of us would be standing here together if Cameron wouldn't had gotten pregnant, if I wouldn't had let her come stay with me, if Leah didn't leave Paris.

"He's beautiful cam"
I brushed the top of his head with my fingers.

"Who's cutting the cord?"
The nurse came to the beside.

Cameron looked at each of us.
"Katie, you do it, you - you were the first person to know"

I looked at Leah who nodded at me kindly. I took the scissors and SNIP.

"Welcome to the world"
I smiled.

Welcome to the world.

____

AUTHORS NOTE :

Short chapter.
But Cameron's little baby is here!