Chapter 19

"What is this state?"
Kyle asked me.

I had sat up front with him after Reagan drove for 12 hours.

I picked up the map staring at the state highways until I settled on the highway we were on.
"We are in Louisiana"

"Go up"
Georgia came up behind us.

"We go up to Tennessee"
She added, pointed out the window in the direction to take

"We really took a damn highway to be this far away"
I noticed the fields the forests the clean air. It was peaceful.

"Did we go the wrong way?"
I asked

Kyle shook his head
"Just took a longer road trip is all"

I nodded and stood from my seat, I walked back in the back an noticed Cameron reading one of the baby books we got from the library.

"Learning anything?"
I smiled

She looked up at me an nodded
"Freaking me out mostly"

"Reagan is in the back"
She pointed.

I walked slowly down the hall hearing music play softly and I seen her writing in the notebook.

"Hey"
I smiled, leaning against the doorway. I tucked my hands in my pockets and got encouraging smile from her.

"Hi!"

"Where in Louisiana, your sister an Kyle are going to become best friends I think"
I laughed, taking a seat next too her.

"Georgia is easy to get along with"

"What you writing?"
I tried looking at the paper.

"You can't just ask a writer to show there work."
She shut the notebook.

"I had an idea for my book and I wrote it down"

I smiled an crossed my arms.
"Fair enough, fair enough"

We felt the RV come to a holt and we were either there already which I doubted or Cameron had to stop to go to the bathroom.

"Why does she have to poop every 20 minutes?"
I heard Georgia shout. I laughed loudly while Reagan blushed red and smiled at how her sister got annoyed.

"She has a stomach problem, she's had it ever since she was little, it's like it just goes right through her"
I answered Georgia's burning question to her sister.

"Now just tell Georgia that"
Reagan stood up.

When we went up front Georgia was standing at the door waiting for Cameron to come back outside.
"You wanna know why she has to go to the bathroom every 20 minutes?"

She turned to me an sighed
"Cause she wants to make us late"

"She has a stomach problem, and she's pregnant"

"When is she due?"

"She hasn't even been to the doctor yet, I don't know"

Georgia chuckled and turned to me.
"God, she's so reckless"

Cameron walked out with a new pair of sunglasses and plopped down on the couch inside the RV.

"Feel better?"
I smirked

Cameron smiled up at me and nodded
"Yeah, now let's wait 20 more minutes"

"Oh no!"
Georgia grumbled

Everyone laughed at her tantrum and went back to what we were doing before.

I sat down in a chair and quietly pulled out my headphones and leaned back in my seat, closing my eyes.

__

"Wake up- hey Katie wake up, we're here"
I heard reagans soft voice bring me back.

I rubbed my eyes staring at her face, I could get used to waking up to her everyday. I pulled my headphones from my ears and tucked them in my pocket.

"Ready to camp?"
She smiled, taking my hand.

I nodded and walked outside, the fresh breeze and the smell of trees and sunshine filled my nose, the campground was huge and Kyle was checking out the scenery just as much as I was.

"Gorgeous"
I spoke.

Reagan stared at me while I admired my surroundings and I swear I thought the world would stop. We locked eyes and she smiled at me, pulling me into her.

"Welcome to Tennessee"
She kissed my lips gently.

I felt the same familiar feeling of electricity in my lips and I watched her this time, as she admired her surroundings, It's like the world disappeared , everything but her.

"Anyone know how to set up a tent?"
Cameron held all the bags of tents in her arms.

We turned too her and shook our head
"It's got instructions, and a picture"

I seen Kyle take his tent and soon I had mine in my hands and was determined to be the first one done putting up my tent.

I stared at the paper instructions and the big pile of tent and metal elastic bars.

Shit, I thought to myself.

Cameron asked me if I wanted help but I wanted to see if I could put it up by myself.

After fifteen minutes of struggling I ran my hand across my forehead wiping the sweat away.

"Cameron, why is there left over stakes?"

She looked up from the fire she was making and smiled.
"Oh now you want my help"

I shook my head and stood up from my knees.
"Help me please"

She smirked at me and took the stake from my hand and walked around the tent checking all the places where a stake would supposedly go, and soon she was tugging back a piece of tent and securing the string in the ground.

"If it rains we got coverage, and the stakes help if like it gets windy and stuff, it protects you from weather"

I sat down in my camping chair and stared around at everything we had, all the tents were now set up and everyone was enjoying themselves.

"Like it?"
I heard Reagan scoot her seat next to me.

"It's peaceful"

"There's a lake down the walking trail if you want to go night swimming later when the sun goes down"

I smiled
"Yeah I'd like that"