Chapter 1

Who'd ever thought the perfect husband can really be found. I am so happy that my marriage has finally lasted 2 years. Jordan Calloway is amazing, sexy, understanding, and just great in ALL areas.

I, YN Calloway is a successful real estate agent and I am very nice but I'm very quiet. While I work Jordan works on being a professional story writer and I love his stories to the fullest.(YN in the media)

Jordan- Hey babe come here.

Jordan and I live in a condo very sweet and elegant.

YN- What's up love?

I said as I walked in his office room with my hot chocolate.

Jordan- I was thinking that 2 years is a long time right?

YN- Uhh yeah but 2 years is great and beautiful time we shared together.

Jordan- Right Right but it has been just you and me all those 2 years.

YN- -_- You trying to divorce me?

Jordan- No baby never, you know there's no other bad bunny like you lol.(places you on his lap)

YN- Lol right but what you trying to say?

Jordan- I'm saying that maybe I think it's time we have little feet rolling around the apartment.

Jordan has been bugging me about having a baby for months this year. It's not that I don't want any it's that I'm so ahead in my career I don't wanna focus on raising a child yet.

YN- Bae I told you I'm not ready.(whined)

Jordan-(playing with YN's hands) Please bunny, I really want a little one.

YN-(gets up and starts walking to the kitchen) I'm gonna go get dinner ready.

Jordan- YN please babe think about it(walks in the kitchen) Our bills are all paid, your career won't be hindered, ooo big word lol but that and you know you want kids.

He does have a point. I really wanna get that experience of raising a baby.

YN- You know what... Fine we can have a baby.

Jordan- Baby come on you(gco) wait, did you just say yes?

YN- Yes Jay bae.

Jordan grabs me and kisses me all over my face. I love making him happy, it's what a wife does.

Jordan- So today it's happening?

YN- No whenever the time comes.

I didn't say I want to be on a mission to make a baby. I want the moment to be special and loving.

Jordan- Ok then

10:00 pm...
I just hopped out of an amazing shower to see Jordan laying in bed without a shirt.

Jordan- How was your shower bunny?

YN- It was good.

Jordan then got up and was walking towards me.

YN- What are you doing silly?

Jordan- You don't need to get dressed.

YN- What'd you mean cinnamon?

He just grabbed me by my waist and kissed me.

The next morning...
I wake up to Jordan's arms around my waist. The sun was up and everything was peaceful. I got up and hopped in the shower and was getting ready to go to work. When I got out the bathroom I sat on my now made up bed and put on my black converse on. I know I'm a business women, but I add my own flair to it and customers love it.

When I walked out to the kitchen area I see Jordan with no shirt on making breakfast. God am I glad he's all mine.

Jordan- Morning bunny..

YN- Morning baby what's all this?

Jordan- Just thought I would make you breakfast.

YN- Are you sure that had nothing to do with last night?

He just smirked at me, this boy is so cocky it's cute.

YN- Lol whatever.

I sat down as Jordan placed my breakfast plate in front of me. I tore that up lol.

Jordan- Damn girl I hope you not pregnant lol!

Jordan is so pressed.

YN- Baby I can't right away it takes time lol.

Jordan- I know but I really hope you are.

YN- I know but umm I gotta go because we have this new worker coming in.

Jordan- What does that have to do with you?

Jordan is staring deep in my eyes. This boy must really love me.

YN- Because babe I need to show them around the office and I'm pretty much a mentor to them.

Jordan- You go girl selling them houses and helping people out.(wraps arms around your waist and pecks your lips)

YN- Thanks Jay(pecks back)

I try to release but Jordan wouldn't let me go.

YN- Um bae you can let go now lol.

Jordan- What if I don't want you to go?

YN- I don't either but I might have a surprise when I get back.

Jordan-(releases you) Fine bye.

YN- Bye!

I walk out, head to my car and drive off. He's gonna be so excited when I get home.

Jordan's P.O.V.
I wonder what's this surprise she has for me? I just hope she's pregnant because I really want a son to call my own. YN knows that but she keeps pushing the subject.

YN's P.O.V.
I just arrived at my office and was loading up my computer till there was a knock at my door.

YN- Come in.

As the door opened, there was this good looking handsome man that walked into the office.

??- Hi I'm, Chresanto August, are you YN Calloway?

YN- That would be me are you the new worker?

Chresanto- Yes.

YN- Great um I'll just be a moment, and we can get started. But, you can have a seat in here and we can chat up a little.

Chresanto- That'd be nice.