Chapter 27

Yn's P.O.V.
We finally arrived to the new house and it looks amazing as hell.

Amazing rooms and even a backyard with a pool! Lucas is running around having a bomb time looking and being so filled with joy.

Yn-Lucas do you like it?

Lucas- I love it's so cool and they have a pool.

Yn-Alright, we'll unpack later, we need to hurry and get you enrolled in this school.

Lucas-Ok.

We put the bags out of the car and into the front of the house. Then we traveled to where the school was and I can honestly say, it's so beautiful.

We enter in the parking lot and proceed to the front desk, Chres said that we need to meet someone named Mrs

We enter in the parking lot and proceed to the front desk, Chres said that we need to meet someone named Mrs.Dennis.

Yn-Hello?

Front Office-Hi how can I help you?

Yn-I'm looking for a um Mrs.Dennis.

Front Office-Umm..Yes she is down the hall right there.

Yn-Thank you.

Front Office-You're welcome.

We walk down the hall and see this middle-aged woman at her desk.

??-Hi honey how can I help you?

Yn-Hi um, are you Mrs.Dennis?

Mrs.Dennis-Yes that's me , are you Mrs.Yn Calloway?

Yn-Yes Ms. But um I was recently divorce I'm Ms.YLN now lol.

Mrs.Dennis-My apologies but is this Lucas?

Lucas-Hi.

Mrs.Dennis-Oh you'll fit right in, our school will give him the proper education and have social moments as well.

Yn-Is he going to be around the more older kids or no?

Mrs.Dennis-Depends on how intelligent and gifted he is, but we separate each wing by age so he'll be with kids his age sweetie.

Yn-Ok and is this going to cost a lot or..(gco)

Mrs.Dennis-With his grades and test scores, he has a full ride.

I must really underestimate Lucas, he really is smart.

Yn-Perfect, so when will he start and what are the ending times so I can know when to pick him up?