Chapter 21

Yn-Go ahead and sign the papers.

Jordan-I'm not signing the papers

Yn P.O.V.
I slowly turn to face him with a menacing look.

Yn-Why not?

Jordan-I don't want this and you know you don't want this Yn.

Yn-You don't want this? My stuff is literally in your car Jordan, and you're saying you don't want this!

Jordan-I don't and some of your stuff is in my car not all of it because I thought this was a break.

Yn-Well as you can see by these papers it's not just a break.

Jordan-I'm not signing these papers.

Yn-Jordan, I've finally came to terms that I need to focus on me and Lucas.

Jordan-Why can't we just sit and think about this?

Jordan's P.O.V.
I'm not getting anywhere with Yn. I don't want to get a divorce, just yet. I want to wait till this whole thing calms down. But, I don't know how to explain Angela being pregnant either.

Yn-I have thought about it Jordan and you've made your choice already. Now go ahead with that Angelahoe and leave me alone!

Yn is pissing me off, I've never been so mad in my life I feel like I'm about to explode.

Yn-Hello!

Jordan-I'm not signing this at all.

Yn-You know what....(takes a breath) Fine, we don't have to do this. Just know I'm never coming back to you and you will never speak to me unless it's about Lucas.

Jordan-You will come back to me.

Yn-This is not a break, but I'm giving you time to sign these papers. Now leave.

I didn't say another word , didn't even move at all.

Yn-Still don't think I'm serious?(throws wedding ring in Jordan's face)HERE! How about now.

I lost my mind after she threw her wedding ring. I lunged at her and pressed her against the wall with so much force.

Yn-Jordan let go of me(without looking at me)

Jordan-Listen! We are not getting a divorce and we are not taking a break. I don't give a fuck what you tell people, you will always and forever be mine got that!

She was squirming around, trying to get out of my grip but I wasn't moving.

Jordan-Answer me!