Chapter 20

Yn P.O.V.
Lucas-Mommy?!MOMMY!?

I heard and felt Lucas shaking me to wake up. I slowly opened my eyes and had a warm smile appear on my face.

Yn-Hey baby how was your first day of school?(hugging him)

Lucas-It was great I met new friends and the teacher is so pretty.

Yn-Is she prettier than mommy?

Lucas-She's pretty mommy you're beautiful.

I laughed at his comment. If there's anything I'm thankful for it's him.

Yn-That's what I like to hear. But, did you have a good time with Chresanto?

Lucas-Yeah we went to the zoo and then ate ihop it was so good.

Yn-That's good well I'm glad you had fun.

Lucas-Yeah can I go play the Xbox for a little bit?

Yn-Only for a little bit then you have to go to bed. Ok?

Lucas-Yeah thanks mommy!(runs off)

As he ran off I see Chresanto walk in the door. I was smiling like a cat when he came in.

Chresanto-Did you enjoy your relaxation time?

Yn-Yeah thanks so much.

Chresanto-That's good, so are you ready to talk without crying?

Yn-Yeah I guess lol.

Chres-Alright so what happened when you went over there?

I told him everything that happened from the video to him saying he wanted a divorce.

Chres-Are you sure you want to be done with him?

Yn-Chres he's already made up his mind with Angela. I'm not those females that be trying there hardest to keep a man or get em back.

Chres-Ok just making sure you're comfortable with your decision.

Yn-Yeah I am.

Chres-Can I ask you something?

Yn-Anything.

Chres-Is this all because of me?

I turned to have my eyes stare deep into his.

Yn-Well he doesn't like you obviously, but he made up this stupid fantasy that you were trying to steal me from him.

Chres-Lol naw man I would never try to steal a married woman from her man.

Yn-I tried telling him but he wouldn't believe me and he just didn't listen.

Chres-Well he made his choice and it's clear he doesn't need you nor deserve you.

Yn-I know Chresanto, it's just that I wanted him to be the one and it just hurts that we've been through so much together and he goes and does this shit.