Chapter 24

2 months later...
Yn's P.O.V.
It's been a couple months now since Chresanto and I have been going out. No, no one not even Lucas or Jordan know about it. Only reason is because I'm still trying to settle this divorce. But, we've taken things one step at a time. Only problem is for some reasons Lucas doesn't wanna see Jordam anymore. Just me saying something about Jordan to Lucas makes him frown. Every time when I tell Jordan that Lucas doesn't wanna see him, he accuses me of brain washing him or something. Which is beyond not true.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
I am so happy Yn is finally with me. I was thinking she was gonna go for August but I'm glad I was wrong. He does tell me he has mad love for her. But, sense we bros he's gonna keep his distance.

Lucas and I have gotten closer than before. He's such a smart kid and he always wants to hang with me which I know Yn would get jealous sometimes. Yn and I try not to be all on each other in front of him, which I can understand why.

Yn and I was thinking about moving to Austin Texas. Reason is because Lucas, to teachers he is gifted and was invited to enroll in one of the well esteemed schools in Texas. We can't do anything till this divorce and final. Which is why right now we're sitting in court hoping to final this divorce and get custody of Lucas.

Judge-Tell me Ms.YLN, why do you want to get a divorce?

Yn-Your honor I feel unhappy and I've tried and tried to make it work but there's no moving on.

Your Honor-Is there emotional issues or Physical issues portrayed?

Yn-Both your honor. As you must know Mr.Calloway doesn't trust me to stay loyal let alone trust me to protect myself. He insists on having his friends follow me around and watch me under surveillance.

Jordan's Lawyer-Objection your honor! My client denies all accusations made by Ms.YLN.

Judge-Overruled. Ms.YLN do you have any proof?

Yn-Your honor I have photos and texts messages proving this is no imagination of mine.

As the Judge was examining the photos and messages I looked over on Jordan's side of the audience and saw a pregnant woman with a smirk on her face.

I think that's the Angela girl Yn was telling me about. But...Did Jordan get her pregnant?

Judge-Mr.Calloway as I read all these papers, is there a reason you won't sign these papers and or follow her around?

Jordan-All out of protection your honor. I won't sign these papers because I don't want to give up on the relationship we have. I'm not a man who is willing to quit when things get too difficult.

Judge-I see, well Ms.YLN, what do you plan to gain from all this?

Yn-Mr.Calloway doesn't have to give up nothing he owns, I just want to be relieved from all this. But, I would ask your honor if it is your decision, to allow me to have custody of my adopted son?

Judge-Mr.Calloway?

Jordan-I would like to still have a relationship with Ms.YLN, I would like to SHARE custody with our adopted son, and that would be all.

I pray Lucas goes with us, with us going to Texas sharing isn't going to be easy. Lucas doesn't even want to go with Jordan let alone be around him.

Judge-Ok, I've decided...That the divorce is finalized between you two. You are both not together anymore from this day forward. When it comes to the child, my colleague who is an employee of CPS has decided that Ms.YLN...Receives full custody of the child. However, Mr.Calloway is allowed to have monitored visiting hours when he wants. If the child does not feel comfortable with the visiting or with the main guardian, custody may change. Case closed next case.

Thank you lord!! Texas here we go.

Yn's P.O.V.
I'm so happy Lucas is gonna be with me. I was scared at first but I'm glad he's gonna be safe with Chresanto and I in Texas.

As Chresanto and I were making our way to his car, Jordan and his hoe stopped us.

Jordan-..Congrats on getting what you want.

I look over to the hoe and see how big she's gotten since I last saw her.

Yn-Congrats on getting what you want as well.

Jordan-(confused look)What are you talking about?

Yn- Come on Jordan, it's no secret that the bitch is pregnant.

Angela-You lucky I'm pregnant because I would've whooped your ass.

Yn-Look I don't have time to be barking with this pit bull today, I just want to leave you in the past.

Jordan-Good bye Yn.

Yn-Good bye Mr.Calloway.

Finally I'm done with Jordan and I can finally be at peace.

<~~~~~~~~~~~>
Yn-Lucas!!!

We finally arrived home after picking up Lucas from school.

Lucas-Hi mommy!

Yn-Hey baby, guess what?

Lucas-What?

Yn-We're moving to Texas!

Lucas-We are!

Chresanto-Yeah lil man.

Lucas-When are we leaving?!

Yn-Give it a few weeks but we're on our way lol.

Lucas-Great!

Just then, my phone starts ringing.

Phone Convo....
Yn-Hello?

??-Hey Yn.

Yn-Who is this?

??-It's me August.

Yn-Oh hey what's up?

??-Nothing, how'd court go?

Yn-Great I'm finally divorced and Lucas is all mine.

August-Great, great.

August has already met Lucas a couple times. They both get along very well.

Yn-Yeah it is thanks.

August-Umm Yn can I ask you something.

Yn-Sure what is it?

August-Can you meet me by the gas station now?

Yn-Umm ok but is everything ok?

August-Yeah I just need to talk to you for a second.

Yn-Umm ok...

August-Alright see you later.

Yn-Ok bye.

Phone Convo Over...
Chresanto-Who was that?

Yn-August he said he had to talk to me
about something.

Chresanto-Why couldn't he talk you over the phone?

Yn-I don't know but I'll be right back ok?

Chres-Alright be careful.(kisses cheek)

Yn-Alright see you both later.

What does August want?