Chapter 19

Jordan P.O.V.
I really fucked up. I don't know what's gotten into me. I kissed Angela because I thought Yn cheated on me, but I guess I was so fucking wrong. I have to try and get her back.

Angela-Jay come on forget about her. She doesn't want to be with you anymore.

I ran out the door to get to Yn. When I made it outside, I saw her sitting in her car crying her eyes out.

 When I made it outside, I saw her sitting in her car crying her eyes out

I knocked on the window and she was hesitant but she soon rolled it down.

Yn-(wiping her eyes) What?

Jordan-Baby I'm so sorry please let me make it up to you. I didn't mean to kiss her, I was mad and had so much anger built up.

Yn-(crying)So you're gonna believe her right off the back without even asking your own WIFE on the situation.

Jordan-I know how it sounds but I was just(gco)

Yn-If anyone can make you believe anything that involves your wife, then that means I'm not the one you're supposed to be with forever.

Jordan-You don't mean that.

Yn-(crying) Jordan I have given you chance after chance and you still make me feel like I'm not good enough.

Jordan-But we're not over Yn. What about Lucas? What about everything we've done together?(sheds a tear)

Yn-Lucas is gonna still see and be around you. But I don't want that bitch around him at all, because I swear Jordan I'm gonna kill her and you.

Jordan-Babe we're not doing this.

Yn-JORDAN!!! That's final, we are done!!

Jordan- I'm not signing the papers so you can hang that up.

Yn-Ok don't sign the papers but I'm not coming back to you!

Jordan-Yn what the fuck why are you being such a (gco)

Yn-A what? A Bitch? Is that what I am Jordan, a bitch?

Jordan-I wasn't gonna say that.

Yn-No you were and that's why we are done.

Jordan-Yn can we please just(gco)

Before I could do or say anything, the car pulled off and I was left there.

Yn P.O.V.

V