Chapter 14

Chresanto P.O.V.
As I just finished setting up my place for Yn and Lucas, the doorbell rang.

When I opened the door it was Yn and Lucas. Lucas was sleep in her arms, and Yn looked like she was crying the whole ride to get here.

Chresanto- Come in.

She entered with out saying a word and took a seat on the couch.

Chresanto- Yn I'll take Lucas to the guest bed where you'll be sleeping. You can take a shower and do what you have to do. Towels and wash cloths are in the bathroom closet, and if you need anything else just call.

She just nodded her head. I feel bad because, she really loves Jordan and that dumb ass destroyed her. I'm not saying they should break up or anything, but they need something.

As I rested Lucas down on the bed. He started to wake up.

Lucas- Chres?

Chresanto- What's up lil man?

Lucas- Where am I? Where's daddy and mommy?

Chresanto- Your mom is taking a shower, and your dad... Well I'm pretty sure at home. You guys might be staying with me for awhile.

Lucas- Is mommy and daddy ok?

I don't know if Lucas saw the fight but, I can't ask because I don't think Yn wants him to know.

Chresanto- Yeah they're ok don't worry. You wanna watch some tv?

Lucas- Yeah sure.

I turned on the tv for him and gave him the remote.

Chresanto- I'll be making dinner so I'll call you when it's done.

He nodded his head and I left the room.

Yn P.O.V.
As I sat in the bathtub, I heard my phone ring. It was Jordan, I didn't feel like talking to him, after all the shit he said I can't deal. So that's when I heard the voice message.

Jordan- Baby where are you? I love you please I'm sorry just come back home!

He sounded like he was on the verge of tears.

Jordan- I didn't mean any of the shit I said! I want you, I want our family back, I want us back! We just need to talk.

The more I listened, the more tears that were rolling down my face.

Jordan- If you get this message just call back or something please.

That was the last thing said. I honestly think I need time to think. But, maybe Jordan and I could talk it out probably tomorrow or something. There's no doubt that he loves me but it's the disrespect, and distrust he has for me. I knew he was the jealous type but, not like this.

When it felt like awhile had past I finally got out the shower and did my hygiene routine and put my pajamas on. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Lucas and Chresanto eating and laughing with each other. Yn- What are you two laughing about?

I asked with a smile.

Lucas- Mommy Chres said that I have a peanut head... But I told him that it's because I'm super smart what's his excuse.

I cried laughing so hard. That's why I love my baby, he can always make me smile.

Chres- Whatever lil man.. Ain't it your bedtime?

Lucas- Your right, smart kids need their sleep. Goodnight Chres(giving him a hug) good night mommy(hugs and kiss you on the cheek)

Yn- Night baby... Your clothes are in your backpack.

Lucas- Ok.

I made sure Lucas went straight in the room before I could talk to Chres.

Yn- Thanks for letting us stay here.

Chres- No prob. Oh your food is right here.

Yn- Thanks(taking a seat)

Chres- So what's your plan as far as this?

Yn- Well first I need to find a time for me and Jordan to talk things out which should be in two days.

Chres- You sure?

Yn- Umm yeah why wouldn't I?

Chres- I mean I don't want nothing bad to happen to you.

Yn- What are you talking about? This the first time he's hit me it's not like he's dangerous or some shit.

Chres- I don't think you know him well.

Yn- What're you talking about?

Chres- Nothing I'm just talking shit don't worry.

Yn- Ok but um I should probably go to bed. Thanks again. Good night.

Chres- Good night Yn see yah.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
It's hard to tell her about when Jordan threatened me. She'll never believe me.

Jordan's P.O.V.
I'm a wreck, I really messed up. I need my love, all I wanted was her to be with me forever with my son.

The next day...
9:00 am
Chresanto's P.O.V.
I woke up and went to go check on Yn and Lucas. When I went into the guest room Lucas was in there sleeping, but not Yn. I started freaking out a little, till I saw a note on the door.

Note:
Hey Chres, sorry I probably scared you. I'm fine but I need you to look after Lucas while I go talk to Jordan today. Don't worry, I went over to the boss to let him know you needed to take off, he didn't mind. I won't be gone long, and don't worry nothing bad will happen.
From, Yn...
P.s. If anything bad happens to Lucas... Be prepared..

When I finished the note I just took a deep breath and calm myself.