Chapter 25

Yn's P.O.V.
When I get to the gas station I call August to see where he's at.

Phone Convo....
August-Hey are you here?

Yn-Yeah where you at?

August-I'm in the black Camero.

I look over and see the car and park right beside it

I get out and hop in his car and close the door.

August-Hey.

Yn- Hey.

August-You look beautiful.

Yn-Thanks...Uh so what's so important that couldn't be discussed on the phone?

He doesn't say anything but stares in my eyes.

Yn-August? Are you ok?

He still doesn't say anything.

Yn-AUGUST! Speak man cause I could be doing other things then meet up with you in this(gco)

He grabbed my face and kisses me. It felt so good but I had to pull away.

Yn-August why'd you do that?

August-Come on Yn. I can't pretend that I'm ok with you and Chresanto being a thing.

Yn-Why are you so mad because of that?

August-Because I caught feelings for you and I know we haven't known each other for long but I actually feel something with you.

Yn-August listen, I have made up my mind already on who I want to be with. He's good to Lucas and he's done so much for me.

August-Yeah I get that but can't you at least let me show you something?

Yn-What?

August-Don't worry it's 5 minutes away, just follow me and you'll see.

Yn-Ok but I don't want no sneaky shit.

August-Promise, it's not.

<~~~~~~~~~~>
Yn-August what're we doing at your house?

August-Chill Yn just get out your car and come inside.

I sigh and get out my car. I follow him inside his house.

When I went inside, I see nothing but a chair in the middle of this room August was leading me to.