Chapter 33

Jordan's P.O.V.
I can't believe Yn is finally pregnant. I know I moved on and everything. But, knowing that she's  carrying someone else's child hurts me. I knew the baby wasn't mine but I guess a little part of me wanted it to be.

Chres's P.O.V.
I regret letting Yn go. I only talked to Malaysia because it was a distraction for me to not think about Yn. I let her go to find herself, i didn't expect for August to follow her. I honestly hate myself for making that decision. As I was in deep thought on my couch my doorbell rang. I went to go answer it and when I saw who was at the door I froze up.

Yn- Hey Chres, can I talk to you for a second?

Chres- Where's August?

Yn-(sighs) He's at work.

Chres- Come in.

I moved to the side to let her in.

Chres- Have a seat if you want.

She sat on the black love couch on one side and I sat on the opposite side.

Yn- I want to know if you're ok. I know it's odd that I would ask you that now, but I think with the whole Malaysia thing and her holding your chi(gco)

Chres- She's not carrying my child.

Yn- What?

Chres- She called me and told me that she cheated on me with someone else and that due to time it wasn't my child.

Yn-(looks down) Oh.

Chres- Yeah.

Yn- So, is that why you stormed out of the restaurant yesterday?

Chres- Yeah I guess that's part of it.

Yn- And the other half?

Chres-.... I regret letting you go Yn. I missed you so much, that I used Malaysia as a way to get over you. I felt I was the reason you and Jordan got a divorce. Plus, you were always depending on me as if you couldn't handle yourself.

Yn- Chres, Jordan and I had problems before you even came in the picture. You were the one to bring it to the light. The stalking, the trackers, everything.

Chres- But, you guys were perfectly fine.

Yn- Well that's the past so it doesn't matter at this point.

I don't know what came over me, but I kissed Yn. She looked shocked and was speechless.

Chres- Yn, I know you're with August and everything. But, I miss you and I want to be with you. I want us to work again.

Yn- Chres... That can't happen, I'm with August and he's there for me.

Chres- I was there for you through every problem you've went through.

Yn-You're right Chres and I thank you for that. But, you remember that day when you chose to end it with me?

Chres- Yeah what about it?

Yn- August told me how he wanted to be with me just like how you're doing right now. Only difference is, he didn't let go and cared for me. Never moved on or nothing.

Chres- Yn...

Yn- No, don't do this now! You made a mistake, for once in my life I'm happy Chres. August is amazing, he didn't care how much shit I went through he was there. I'm leaving Chres, I don't know where you want to go from here. But, us being together is not happening. I'll see you when I see you.

Yn's P.O.V.
I honestly thought Chres and I could work things out but I guess not. He really thinks I would leave August for him! That's never happening, August has been great to me and has giving me the confident boost I need.