Chapter 13

Yn P.O.V.
I sat on the ground, holding my face that had a sharp pain to it. Tear after tear falling on my face, trying to stop but can't.

Jordan turns over to me and looks to me with sympathy. He runs over to me to try and help me up but I move away from him. I get up with my head hanging low.

Yn- Give me your keys.(whisper)

Jordan- What?

Yn- GIVE ME YOUR DAMN CAR KEYS!!

He quickly reaches into his pocket and gave me the keys. I opened the door to find Lucas sound asleep. Thank god he didn't see any of this, I gently took him out of the car and strapped him in to my car.

Jordan- Where are you going?

Jordan popped up out of nowhere from behind me.

Yn- Don't worry about it.

I bluntly say, he has never hit me and I know it was no accident.

Jordan- Bunny come on, I'm sorry I didn't mean to.(gco)

Yn- You know what Jordan. I'm sick and tired of your apologies, right now I could care less about it right now. (Crying) Obviously, you don't fucking trust me for shit and that pisses me off!

Jordan- But baby I just wanted to pro(gco)

Yn- PROTECT ME! Yeah you've already said that.(crying) what are you protecting me from?! What danger am I in Jordan?

Jordan- (calming) I don't want you around him... He just isn't no good... And..(gco)

Yn- HOW!? He saved me from dying Jordan! If anything you owe him. It's not like there's anything going on between us! We're just working partners, nothing more! I honestly don't know what the fuck to do!!

Jordan- WELL HOW ABOUT YOU GO BE WITH HIM AND TAKE YOUR BITCHY ATTITUDE SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!

I looked at him with mixed emotions in my eyes. I don't understand what's been up with Jordan but I gotta get away from him before I end up killing him.

Yn- I'm leaving.

Jordan- I'm gonna ask you one more time, where are you going?

Yn- It's not your priority right now Jordan.

Jordan- Baby don't do this, I love you please.

A tear had fell.

Yn- I just need to clear my head Jordan.

I hopped in my car and pulled off, leaving Jordan dumbfounded. I just kept on driving, trying to think of what to do in my situation. As I was thinking and driving, my phone starts ringing.

Phone Convo....
Yn- Look Jordan I'm fine leave me alone.

Chres- It's not Jordan it's Chresanto. I just wanted to apologize for what happened at the restaurant.

Yn- (breaths) it's ok it wasn't your fault. Um.. Chres I gotta go I'll talk to you later.

Chres- Ok if you need anything I'm always here.

Yn- Ok bye.

Chres- Bye
Phone Convo Over...

I have no idea what I'm gonna do. I need to stay into a hotel or something.

Jordan P.O.V.
I can't believe I hit Yn. I don't know what got into me, I was just so mad. I don't know where she is which worries me, especially with my son. I hopped in my car and drove him. This is all Chresanto's fault, everything was great and peaceful till he came in the picture.

Chresanto P.O.V.
I don't know what's Jordan's problem with me. I haven't done anything for him to even think I was gonna take Yn away from him. He's probably insecure or some shit like that. But, I'm kind of worried about Yn, she needs help and FAST. I should call her back and talk to her.

Phone Convo...
Yn- Hello

Chresanto- Hey Yn where are you?

Yn- (crying)Passing my home trying to find a decent apartment to stay in for awhile. Why?

Chresanto- Listen I was wondering if you wanted to stay at my place. I have a guest bed you and Lucas can have.

Yn- I don't know Chres that's too much for you.

Chresanto- Seriously I don't mind. It's better than effecting Lucas's safety.

Yn-....Ok that's fine text me the address and we'll be on our way.

Chresanto- Ok see you later.

Yn- ok
Phone Convo Over...
I need to know if Jordan has been abusing Yn and or Lucas. On top of that, how do I come in the picture in this.