Chapter 12

Yn P.O.V.
So Lucas and I are making dinner. It's so great to cook together but something is throwing me off. What is Jordan hiding from me? I don't understand what it is. Before I could ask myself anymore questions, he comes through the front door.

Lucas- DADDY!!

Lucas ran up to his father jumping on him.

Jordan- Hey lil man what's up?

Lucas- Nothing cooking with mommy in the kitchen. We're actually done.

Jordan- Oh that's good you're gonna be a chef?

Lucas- Maybe.

Jordan- Oh ok.

I'm ignoring Jordan on purpose right now. He knows whenever I do this I'm mad at him or something. He tries to kiss me and I swerve the hell out of him.
Jordan- Babe what's wrong?

Again I was still ignoring him.

Jordan- Come on bunny what did I do this time?

Yn- We'll talk after dinner.
After dinner, Lucas went to sleep and Yn and Jordan went in their room...
Jordan- Bunny what's wrong?

Yn- What are you doing with Lucas while I'm gone?

Jordan- Nothing but take him to the park and stuff.

Yn- Jordan don't fucking lie to me. If I don't get the truth I'm fucking you up. What... Are... You.. Doing... With... Our... Son?

I was beyond pissed right now.

Jordan- Babe... I do everything to protect you.

Yn- Jordan... What did you do?

Jordan- I..I follow you around to make sure nothing happens to you.

Yn- What?

Jordan- I follow you everyday and when it's not me, it's my friends to make sure you're safe.

Yn- Jordan... I'm not a child... You can't keep doing this.

Jordan- Baby it's all for protection.

Yn- No Jordan.. Listen I.. I need you to trust me.

Jordan- Look(grabs hands) I'm scared that the day I wasn't there for you that I'm gonna lose you.

Yn- You won't baby... I don't want you to worry neither. But, you gotta stop, it's not necessary.

Jordan- I don't want to.

I looked at him with sympathy.

Yn- Please for me.

Jordan-....Ok I will.

Yn- Thank you now go take a shower. You stink lol.

Jordan- Fine.

God he's so childish I swear. That's kind of odd that he watches me everyday. I wonder how I didn't know till now. Strange, at least he'll stop doing it cause he needs to be stress free.