Chapter 17

Yn's P.O.V.
Today is Lucas's first day of school. I'm so excited for him but he keeps asking about where Jordan is. It's been a couple weeks and we've still been living with Chresanto. It's like every time we talk about something Lucas always brings up Jordan. I understand I'm supposed to let him see is dad, but I'm just not ready for it yet. "Mommy!" I was interrupted by my thoughts when Lucas was yelling for me.

Yn-Yes Baby?

Lucas-Are we here?

I look out the window to see the school filling with children.

Yn-Yeah we are, are you ready?

Lucas-Yay!!! Is daddy coming to say goodbye?

Yn-Ummm Lucas I don't know. He might not be coming today.

Lucas-What do you mean he's right there!

As I turn my attention towards the window I see Jordan standing at the front of the school. With some girl I've never seen before.

Lucas and I both got out the car and went to go see Jordan.
Lucas-DADDY!!!!

Lucas jumped in Jordan's arms with so much joy. I love seeing him happy.

Jordan-Hey man, what's goin on?

Lucas-Nothing just chillin.

As Lucas and Jordan are talking and catching up. I see this girl looking at me up and down like I'm some sort of Barbie doll. So I stare right back and give her that look.

Jordan-Well I hope you have a good day at school man. Learn something and stay on track ok?

Lucas-Alright bye mommy Bye daddy!(running off)

Yn-Bye baby mommy loves you!!

I was turning to go back in my car when...

Jordan-Aye Yn?

This mother fucker calls me. I really don't wanna talk to him.

Yn-What's up?

Jordan-Come here for a second.

I walk over towards him and that girl that I don't know the name of.

Jordan-Are we done with our break?

Yn-Umm it's up to you what you wanna do

Jordan-So you don't miss me.(getting closer)

Yn-Uhh of course I did Jordan.

Jordan-Yeah I miss you too(grabs waist)

Yn-So are you ready for us to come home?

Jordan-Are you ready because I wanted you to come in the first place?

Yn-Jordan..(gco)

Jordan-Come on Yn, you missed me I missed you. I'll do anything to get you back just please! Bring Lucas and you home.

I looked in his eyes and I knew that he was being honest.

Yn-Are you gonna stop following me?

Jordan-Yes.

Yn-You understand that I will never leave you and that I will always love you no matter what?

Jordan-Yes, and more.

Yn-...Ok.

Jordan picks me up and spins me around in happiness. I just hope he keeps his word and not fuck with me.

??-Uhh Jordan we're gonna be late.

I turn my attention towards that girl Jordan brought up here.

Yn-Jordan, who is this?

Jordan-Oh this is my friend Angela. She's been helping control my anger lately and it's working.

Yn-Ok so what are you guys late for?

Jordan-Well we actually was(gco)

Angela-Heading to the bar for guys night.

I looked at her like she really is trying to start something.

Yn-Well why are you going?

Angela-Because I wanted to spend some time with Jordan. Problem?

Yn-(took a deep breath) Actually there is a problem for one he's married and for two it's a guys night so either you're a transgender or looking for some dick and I'm sure number two is not the answer.

Angela-Well where have you been the past couple of weeks? Aren't you supposed to be the wifey?

Yn-Jordan what the hell is she talking about?

Jordan-Babe come over here.

He pulls me to the side.

Jordan-Babe there's nothing going on. I swear, I know what you're thinking and that's not it.

Yn-Ok but if anything is going on, I'm gonna slap the shit out of you and her. She's not your friend Jordan, she wants more than friendship.

Jordan-Look don't worry she's not getting nothing. You are my one and only. Don't worry it's gonna be fine.