Chapter 16

7:00pm
Chresanto's P.O.V.
All day Lucas and I have been spending time together. We went to the mall, went to the park, and now we chilling at my house eating some Roy Rogers.

Lucas-Chres where's mommy and daddy?

Chres-Uhh...Lucas...Your momma is with your dad and they are having a meeting.

Lucas-When will they be back?

Chres-I don't know man but hey in the mean time you wanna play the Xbox in my room.

Lucas-OK! I know how to set it up.

Chres-Ok.

I hope Yn is ok, I've been calling her phone and she hasn't been picking up. When I was about to call for a third time, there's a knock at the door.

I open the door and find no one. As I'm standing outside to see if it's Jordan's crazy ass, I hear sobbing.

I turn to my left and see Yn against the wall with her knees close to her chest crying.

Chres-Yn come on what happened?

She wasn't saying anything but crying. I didn't know what to do, I can't let Lucas see his mom like this so I had to think fast.

I lifted Yn bridal style as she buried her head in my chest, and carried her in the house. I took her in her guest room and just layed her down.

Chres-Yn I need you to calm down and tell me what happened.

It was no use, she kept crying. I grabbed her face to make her look at me. When I did that she stopped and looked in my eyes.

Chres-Yn I need you to calm down and tell me everything. I don't think you want Lucas to see you like this.

All she did was nodd her head and just kept looking at me.

Chres-Now tell me what happened.

Yn-I went over there and we were talking and he kept saying that he doesn't want a divorce

Yn-I went over there and we were talking and he kept saying that he doesn't want a divorce. And he never apologized and said he'll never hit me again or nothing. He was completely lost,(sniffs) and I told him that until he knows what I want from him I think we should take a break. And... He was trying to keep locked in the apartment until I forgive him. Then I hit him!

Chres-What do you want from him Yn?

Yn-I just want him to show me that he trusts me and that he will never disrespect me but Chresanto I don't know.

As she was getting upset I couldn't help but look at her arm, it was purple.

Chres-What the hell did he do to you?