Chapter 6

Jordan's P.O.V.
Me and YN are getting ready to go to this party at her job. I'm really proud of my baby.

YN- Bae are you ready to go?(YN's outfit in the media)

Jordan- Yes YN I'm ready let's go.

20 minutes later....
When we arrived at the bar club that YN's boss reserved, everyone greeted us with smiles.

??- YN congratulations on that sale!

YN- Thanks Vanessa, I appreciate it.

Vanessa- Well I'm sure Jordan knows how lucky he is to have a woman as strong as you.

Jordan- Trust me lol I do.

YN- Lol come on baby let's go talk to my boss.

I follow her to go find her boss. Surprisingly I don't see Chresanto no where to be found. I'm not complaining.

YN- Hey Chris did John come in?

Chris- He just told me he couldn't make it but that he has someone making the speech for him.

Yn- Are you serious? Who?

Chris- I don't know.

Yn- Well ok then.

Yn then walked off and I had to follow after her.

Jordan- Babe what's wrong?

Yn- Nothing I just really wanted my boss to make the speech. Feels good to hear from the person you're working for.

Jordan- I understand but whoever this other person is I'm sure he'll do great.

So for the whole night yn was more calm and having so much fun. She was dancing and enjoying herself. On top of that I didn't see Chresanto at all tonight.

Vanessa- Ok everyone it's time for the big speech. Now John couldn't make it but we do have someone else to make this anniversary special. Please give it up for Chresanto August!

Just when I spoke too soon.

Chresanto- Thanks a lot Vanessa. Now it's only been a couple days that I have been working here but I have seen all I needed to see.

Every word he's saying he's staring at my wife. Yn doesn't notice but it's bothering the hell out of me.

Chresanto- This job is not easy. Anybody can sell a house, but no one can sell a great house. And that's what we have done for a long time. With that I'm sure John is proud to call this company his own.

Everyone starts clapping and Yn has this smile on her face as she gets closer to me.

Chresanto- I would like to thank none other than Yn for making most of this possible. As she's one of the company's most hardest and dedicated workers.

The applause was so loud. My baby is just a lost for words.

Chresanto- With her she's showed me the tricks and tips of this business and she sure gave me a scare at first. But aside from all that she the most beautiful and caring women ever. Thank you everyone.

Every started clapping. What the hell was that! I need to calm myself down because this is my Bunny's night and I don't want to ruin it.