Chapter 31

TWO DAYS LATER
I sent Angela her gift but I said it was from Malaysia instead of me because well...She wouldn't eat it if she knew it was from me. Don't worry, you'll find out what her gift is soon. But, now Aug and I are getting ready for the photoshoot today on the beach. I'm nervous only because it's my baby's shoot and I am really focused on making it amazing. The make up artist just finished my make up and my hair is fixed for the first outfit shot. I remove my robe and walk to the shoot.

Aug- Ok Yn so I want you to..(looks at you) DAMN!!

Yn- Lol you want me to do what?

Aug- Umm... I want you to act like you're having fun. We'll do one in the sand then in the water ok baby?

Yn- Ok.

The shoot begins and I am selling the hell out of this bathing suit. They got me in green hair and I'm making it work. I'm fun for real and August is making me laugh as he's cheering me on.

Aug- Great job everyone the shots came out great! Let's move to the next outfit.

I walk slowly past August on purpose as he's eyeballing me. I walk back to my make up artist and she's making my look a little dark but still keeping it natural. I put on the next outfit before they fix my hair. I walk close to the shore where the next location is.

Aug- Ok, Yn we need sexy but fierce. Be on some Beyonce shit right now lol.

I smile and nod and of course I finish nailing the next shots. We move to the next shoot and I was killing this one because it had a lot of gold and chains which was cute and it was fun.

Finally, we made it to the last shot. I walk into a small jacuzzi and wait for August to give everyone directions.

Aug- Ok everyone this natural and soft. Yn baby, just be relaxed and soft.

I don't know what the hell he means by be soft but I'll use the relaxed method. We finally finished that shot and thank god so we can go.

Aug- Alright everyone excellent job we've picked our winning shots now let's pack up

We all got ourselves together and went back to our hotel room.

When we got inside August was staring at me and giving me a sly smirk.

Yn-What?

Aug- You think you slick walking slow as hell passed me.

Yn- I don't know what you mean?

Lying my ass off, he starts laughing and grabs my waist and kisses me.

August- Keep playing with me.(smiles)

Yn- Or what?

August- You'll see.

Oh and did I see. After the foolishness, we each took showers and went outside the balcony to enjoy our view.

August- You ok Yn?