Chapter 32

August's P.O.V.
Yn has been acting strange lately. She's been in and out of the house not just for work but she's been gone longer than usual. Something doesn't seem right.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
I decided to get out the house for a little bit. I haven't talked to Malaysia since we broke up, I told her not to talk to me unless it has something to do with our child. I really needed to sit down and take some time to think things through. I'm sitting in the bar with my eyes glued to the bar table.

???- Need a drink?

I look up and I see Jordan's girl speaking.

Chres- Uhhh... No thanks I'm fine.

Angela- No please, I insist(slides a drink to him)

Instead of being an ass I decided to take the drink.

Angela- What brings you here?

Chres- Problems.

Angela- Oh, is that right.

Chres- Yeah.

Angela- Does it have anything to do with Yn?

Chres- No, not at all.

Even though most of my issue is her. I'm not gonna let this girl know that.

Angela- Look if it is then there should be no problem telling me.

Chres- It's not that there's a problem it's the fact that the problem I have is none of your business.

Angela- Fine be that way, but you and I both know the truth.

She started moving closer towards me.

Angela- What if I told you I could make you forget her like I made Jordan?

Her breath smells like straight shit in my face that I almost threw up.

I got up and walked out without giving her an answer. She's just a hoe, she just got engaged now she trying to make a pass at me.

Yn's P.O.V.
When I came home it was oddly quiet. I felt at ease with the feeling in the house. I went upstairs to see if August is sleep or doing something. When I came upstairs I saw August laying down in the bed thinking.

Yn- Hey baby.

He stares at me with a blank expression.

Yn- Uhh... Hey baby?

August- Hey Yn.

Yn- Umm... Are you ok?

August- Sit down, we need to talk.

I was scared a little because I don't know what's going on and he seems like he's pissed about something.

Yn-What's going on?

August- I just want to know where you've been going? You've been coming home late and I know it's not because of your job so don't be lying to me.

Yn- Where else would I go Aug?

Aug- STOP! Just, answer the question because I don't want to think the worst right now.

Yn- What is the worst?

Aug- That you're cheating on me with someone.

Yn-(sighs) You really want to know?

Aug- Yeah.

Yn- I've been going in and out of the doctors.

Aug- This late Yn?! You expect me to believe that shit!?