Chapter 5

YN P.O.V.
I was trying to tell Jordan that I was thinking that maybe we should not do adoption but Chresanto came and I didn't want to upset Jordan any more than he was.

Me and Jordan's night didn't end on a good note. He was kind of still irritated with Chresanto being around me which led to an argument, but he's gonna have to understand and realize that I have to work with him and that's that.

Right now I'm getting ready for work to show the project me and Chresanto have been working on. Jordan is sleep still.. Thank god so I won't have to deal with bullshit in the morning.

Jordan- Good morning beautiful.

Ahhh shit...

YN- Good morning.

Jordan- You mad at me?

YN-(putting lipstick on) No.

Jordan- Yeah you are.

YN- Then why would you ask?

Jordan- Come on Bunny calm down I just wanted to apologize for being an ass last night. Plus, you know I hate you being mad at me.

YN- Well(turns towards him) let me tell you why I'm mad. I'm mad because you don't seem to trust the fact that for the damn millionth time that no matter who the hell comes my way I'll never leave you. It makes me feel like you think less of me and I can't deal with that.(a tear falls)

Jordan- Baby no don't think that I'm sorry it's just you know I don't want to lose what is mine.

YN- You will never lose me.

Jordan-You promise?

YN- Yes.

Jordan-Good.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
As I'm walking in the office I couldn't help but feel like I'm being watched. I don't know but I gotta get my head in the game for Me and YN's project presentation.

YN- Chresanto you ready?

YN came from behind me with a sweet smile.

Chresanto- Yeah I'm ready.

??? P.O.V.
???- You see her?

??- Yeah man her and the guy are walking into the office.

???- Perfect, make sure you don't lose sight of them.

??- No prob but um why are you following YN in the first place?

???- Just making sure she's ok and that Guy doesn't overstep his boundaries.

??- Alright man do you.

YN's P.O.V.
The project was a success. The home buyers bought the house and let me tell you it was not an easy house to be bought. But our boss was so impressed we are going to have a party tomorrow night. For the project and for our company's anniversary.
<----------------/---->

I'm in my car and there's this car behind me and it was this guy in all black. I really didn't think any of it so I turn my car on and drive off.

When I look in my rear view I see that the same person was following me. After twists and turns and short cuts, I finally lost him. My heart was beating so fast and I was literally sweating.

Jordan's P.O.V.
As I finish creating the cover for my book I hear YN bust through the doors in nervousness.

Jordan- Baby are you ok?

YN- No I'm not ok, I was being fucking followed by a crazy maniac!!

Jordan- Did you see who he was or what he looked like?

YN- Baby the guy had on all black with a mask, and on top of that I was worried about getting away from him!!!

YN was panicking and walking all over the place. I grabbed her by her waist and held her close to my chest. She was having some sort of panic attack.

I didn't know what to do so I kissed her. When I did her body calmed down so did her breathing.

Jordan- Look baby as long as I'm here, no one is gonna touch you.

YN- Ok.

Jordan- How was work?

YN- Lol it was actually great, uhh the people were pleased and you and I have a party to go to tomorrow.

Jordan- For what?

YN- The company's anniversary.

Jordan- Ok baby.(pecks lips) that's great.

YN- Well let me go set up for dinner.

She tried to walk away but I pulled her back.

YN- Baby what are you doing?

Jordan- You don't have to do anything. You've had a rough day so I'm gonna run you a hot bath and cook dinner.

YN- The last time you cooked dinner you almost burned the house down lol.

Jordan- That was a year ago and I said I was sorry lol.

YN- Ok I'll be waiting in the bathroom.

She walks off as she is working in her work outfit. God I love this girl!

??'s P.O.V.
??- Aye man I'm just doing my job like you told me.

???- I didn't tell you to scare her man. Just lighten up alright and make sure you get a new car to have tented windows or something.

??- I'll try but it may take awhile.

???- Do what you can and make sure you get as much detail as you can.

??- Alright see yah.

???- Peace.

You're probably wondering why I'm following this girl. You'll find out soon.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
So, I'm in my car in front of YN's condo contemplating on what I wanna do. I can't say I love her but I do want to be close to her. I don't know, but she forgot a few of her papers and I just wanted to give them to her.

I think I'll wait on that time to come. In the mean time I'll just earn her trust and friendship.

I walk up the stairs and ring the buzzer to the door.

When the door opened my smile faded.

Jordan- What do you want?

Damn don't get a hi or nothing.

Chresanto- I just wanted to drop off these papers, uhh YN forgot them so I(gco)

Jordan- So you couldn't wait till tomorrow to give them to her?

Chresanto- They looked important that's why I (gco)

Jordan- Well next time wait till the next day.

Chresanto- I mean if they're important I think she would want them now.

YN- Jay bae what's going on? Oh hey Chresanto what's up?

Chresanto- Well I(gco)

Jordan- He just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on a job well done.

Chresanto- No I came to drop these papers off because they looked important.

YN- Let me see.

I hand her the papers. As she's looking through them Jordan is mean mugging the hell out of me. Let's just say He doesn't want to see me with the hands.

YN- Thanks Chresanto these are important. If I didn't have these I would be upset. Umm did you look through them.

Chresanto- Not at all they were typed in cursive font and it's hard to make out.

YN- Great thanks so much.

Jordan- Ok now bye.

With that he slammed the door right in my face. He is such a bitch ass nigga. I don't think that he's a harmless stay at home author as YN says he is.

He seems too hard for me. I don't know but he doesn't scare me one bit.