Chapter 26

Yn's P.O.V.
I finally arrived to Texas after a few days with Lucas driving. We've had our little rest spots and tourist attractions. But, we finally made it. Jordan has been constantly blowing my phone up for days and I've been ignoring him for days. It's time for me to start over with Lucas and our new home.

Lucas-Mommy I'm hungry can we stop somewhere?

Yn-Ok Lucas but we need to talk when we get to the restaurant.

Lucas-What did I do wrong?

Yn-Nothing, nothing I just need to talk to you about a little something.

Lucas-Ok.

I need to know why Lucas doesn't want to see Jordan anymore and explain to him everything going on. I've been putting the conversation off because we've been having a good time. The fact that we're finally here makes me feel the need to talk to him.

When we get to the restaurant we sit down in a booth and the waiter takes our drinks.

Lucas-Can I have lemonade?

Yn-Lucas say please.

Lucas-Oh, please?

Waiter-Sure lil man and for you ma'am?

Yn-May I have a coke please.

Waiter-Ok I will get on that and be back in a second or two.

Yn-Thank you.

He then walked off.

Yn-So Lucas we're finally in Texas. It's just you and me. How do you feel about that?

Lucas-I feel ok I'm actually excited to start school here. But, I do miss Chresanto a lot.

Yn-Is that so?

Lucas-Yeah.

Yn-Well don't worry once we get settled into Texas he'll come visit us.

Lucas-Ok mommy.

Yn-But, Lucas why do you not love daddy anymore?

Lucas-I can't tell you that mommy.

Yn-Why not? You're supposed to tell mommy everything.

He seemed unsure if he should tell me or not.

Lucas- I can't or you'll die.

I just looked at him. Die? Why would I die?

Yn-Baby I promise you I won't die.

Lucas-Promise?

Yn-Baby I'm strong, I'm a fighter, whatever you need to tell me I won't die.

He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes.

Waiter-Here are your drinks are you ready to order?

Yn-Can you just give us a few minutes please?

Waiter-No problem.(walked away)

Yn-Well?

Lucas-... This girl dad had at his house said that daddy doesn't love me. And she smelled very bad. She said that he doesn't let me live with him and she lives with him instead. She said that if I told anyone you was gonna be dead in a week.

I blankly look at Lucas, there's no way in hell he's making this up. I'm gonna kill Jordan and that bitch.

Yn- Well I'm glad you told me Lucas don't ever keep something inside like that.

Lucas-I just wanted to protect you mom.

Yn- I understand but next time just tell me ok. But, thanks for telling me.