Chapter 28

Yn's P.O.V.
I wake up to be in August's arms. I never felt so secured or safe. I slithered out of his grip and hopped in the shower. I was thinking about going to go look for a new job. I can work at my job still sense I never left the system but there's really no work to be done so I was thinking I should find something that I can commit to because real estate can only get you but so far.

 I can work at my job still sense I never left the system but there's really no work to be done so I was thinking I should find something that I can commit to because real estate can only get you but so far

I did my hygiene routine and started to make breakfast for August and I. No we're not together but I do owe him for coming all the way to Texas for me.

As I was making the pancakes August came downstairs with nothing but some sweatpants, and I can really say that sight had me melting.

Yn-Morning Aug.

Aug-Morning how you feeling?

Yn-Actually perfect right now.

Aug-That's good, but you didn't have to cook breakfast Yn.

Yn-I know, I wanted to. it wouldn't be right to make me some and not you lol.

Aug-Yeah I probably would've been pissed.

Yn-Lol well don't worry(setting plate down) everything done and don't worry, it's good.

Aug-Thanks...(takes a bite) mmm, this good.

Yn-Told you, thinking I was playing lol.

Aug-Lol yeah but have you talked to Chres lately?

Yn-No, why?

Aug-I was just asking with the whole Lucas situation I would think you'd already call him.

Yn-I was thinking about it but I didn't want to bother him too much.

Aug- Oh ok well how about we call him and tell him?

Yn-Well I'll do that later I'm gonna go take a walk for awhile.

Aug-I'll go with you.

Yn-No Aug it's fine I just need time to think that's all.

Aug-Umm ok. I'll be here if you need anything, just call.

Yn-Ok see you.

Aug-Alright bye.

If I let Aug come with me I wouldn't have very much motivation to apply to anything.

I drove off to look around and see what job I can be in.

Jordan's P.O.V.
Yn has been stressing me out extremely.  she hasn't called me about Lucas or anything.  I get it Lucas doesn't want to see me, but he's still my child regardless of anything.