Chapter 7

Yn P.O.V.
Yn- Chresanto that was a nice speech.

Chresanto- No prob I just wanted to make sure you got the credit you deserve.

Chresanto is acting weird now. He was staring deep in my eyes the whole time at the party as he was talking to me.

Jordan- Umm babe I gotta go to the bathroom I'll be right back.

Yn- Ok bae I'll be here.

With that Jordan walked away to the bathroom. I'm glad he's finally calmed down and is being the old Jordan I married.

Just then, "Jugg" by Fetty Wap came on and I was heading to the dance floor. I was getting it, because that's my favorite song!

As I was dancing I could feel all eyes on me. I was having so much fun. As I was in the moment I felt someone grab my arm and pull me close. Obviously it was Jordan.. He kept me close to his chest and I was having even more fun.

Chresanto's P.O.V.
Yeah I saw Yn and Jordan having a good time. It sucks a lot because I want her to be mine so bad. But I'm not gonna give up.

The next day:
It's my day off and I'm bored. I think I should call Yn or pay her a visit. I think that's what I'll do today.

Yn P.O.V.
Yn- Jordan!

Jordan- What is it bunny?

Yn- Where are my pills?!

Jordan- I don't know where babe I don't go in your cabinet.

I swear to god he gets on my nerves. Jordan knows where my pills are at. He hates when I take them because they make me loopy. They're supposed to help me maintain my rare disease for a week.

Yn- Ok I see.

I went to go sit on the couch.

Jordan- Bunny when are we gonna look for adoption?

Yn- Jay I told you... When I'm ready.

Jordan- Ok well it's a new day and I think this is the time.