Chapter 14

Yo guys!

I sincerely apologize for the super late upload. I'm still adjusting with my new schedule loaded with major subjects. Yea, it's hard...almost unbearable! (exaggerating hoho)

And because I find this particular Wattpader nice and thoughtful and kind, I decided to dedicate this chapter to her. :))  I hope she appreciates it. Hehe

Special thanks to fallenbabybubu for creating wonderful story covers for me. ♥

This chapter's kinda long, just to make up with my wattpad absences. 

Oh and one thing, please check out my Page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Purple-ish/177505642308930?sk=wall ♥

i would be glad to see you guys there!

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

Liz:

Classes in the morning, practices in the late afternoon, voice/music lessons with Vince in the early evening – that’s my daily weekday routine for a week now.

The school party s fast approaching and Mr. Richardson would definitely kill us if we mess up in our duet; he made it very clear to us:

 “Don’t you dare put my name in shame?!  I’d swear I’ll make every waking moment of your life full of misery and agony if you do…NOW PRACTICE!”  -- Those are the words he’d always say to us. Those words are admittedly horrifying, esp. when it came from Mr. Richardson’s mouth.

I came home a bit late from school spending extra hours in the library for some research.

My room, my bed, and some rest are the only things in my head this moment. I am so tired that I didn’t even have the chance to greet Maddie and the other house helpers like I always do. I headed straight upstairs.

As I come closer to my room, I can hear a voice singing. Oh no, please tell me I’m wrong. I opened the door to my room only to find out that I am right.

“Step out of my room...NOW!” I yelled to the man lying on my bed, sound tripping with his iPod, head banging with the music and singing along with the song liked crazy.

Of course, he didn’t hear. So I walked towards him and removed the earphones from his ear.

“Oh Liz you’re here.” He said, smiling.

With a raised eyebrow I replied, “And you’re here.”

I shot him a deadly glare that has taken him aback. “Whoa! What’s with those glares?’

“What are you doing here Vincent Coax?”

“I was…waiting for you.” he made this cute facial expression again.

“Then why don’t you just wait for me downstairs!” I exclaimed.

With a teasing smile he replied, “Because I know you’d be mad if you find me here in your room. Ha-ha. I miss seeing your cute expressions when you’re annoyed.”

Without a second thought, I reached for my bag and pulled out my scissors.

He stood up, taking few steps backwards. “W-wait… What’re you doing?”