Chapter 31

Sorry for the late upload. Tardiness attacked me. Hehe.

Enjoy reading this chapter! :)

******************************

Chapter 31

Vince:

The room was empty when I woke up. I stood up, took a bath and get dressed before I went outside. The villa was empty too. I walked outside and saw a lot of guys with pins pinned on their sashes.

Crap! I forgot! I signed up for The Bachelor too!

I hurriedly went upstairs and put my sash on. As I was walking around the beach, Dave called me. “Vince! Thank goodness you’re awake! I was like waking you up for an hour and a half!”

“Sorry.” I noticed his sash. “Only 13?”

“Yeah. A lot of guys signed up and I had a hard time with the girls, especially when Louisse is around.” He explained.

“Oh, have you got her pin?”

He shook his head. “You signed up because of Liz, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, you better catch up. Justin’s in the lead.”

“What?! He signed up too?”

He simply nodded. “You know what? I see this as a fight between the two of you. May the best man win.” And then he left.

After knowing that Justin’s in the game too, I wasted no time. I started walking around and asked the girls if they needed help.

Unfortunately, most of them already gave their pins and some say, “Sorry Vince, but I really wanted Justin to take it from me.” Screw that guy! But I can’t blame him, he’s a celebrity.

It was almost afternoon and I’ve just got 6 pins on my sash. These were basically from Diane and her friends who don’t care about celebrities. On the other hand, Justin asked for an extra sash because one sash can’t contain all those pins he had.

I’m losing. No, I already lost. We’ve only got up to 6pm to earn those pins.

Hopeless, I started to walk around. Then suddenly, I heard a man shout.

“Look at what you did! Don’t you know how much this cost?” said the man.

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to. It was – “

“Get lost Granny!”

Then I heard a loud noise

I hurried myself and searched where that sound came from. To my surprise, I saw an old woman on the ground trying to get up. And in front of her were some of our schoolmates. One of them said, “What a klutz!” And then he kicked some of the old woman’s stuff.

I felt a rage of anger rush through my veins.

“Hey!” I shouted. “What do you think you’re doing huh?”

“Teaching Granny a lesson.”

“Do you want me to teach you your lessons?” I said, with a threatening voice and an icy look.

All five of them looked pale. “S-sorry Vince. Let’s go.” And then they ran away.

I turned to the old woman and helped her stand up.

“Thank you.” she said.

“Are you hurt?” I asked, while picking up her things.

“Just a bit. Do you know those kids?”