Chapter 17

So here's another chapter. Well, i really am sorry for not uploading. Prelim exams just ended las saturday (Philippine Time).

I dedicate this chapter to Buttercup17. i really do not know why.hehe maybe it's because i find it amusing when she told me that the story somehow resembles her past experiences in real life. So, i hope you enjoy reading this Buttercup17.

I also want to mention AziaBaby, my new found friend and text mate. hehe

And to all new fans and supporters, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I really hope and pray that you enjoy this chap! :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz:

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!” I screamed – the loudest I’ve done so far in my life.

“What is your problem?” he said as he climbed back to ‘my’ bed.

I was so furious seeing him  first thing in the morning, and not just that, I saw him lying next to me! Could you blame me for kicking him off the bed?

I covered myself with a blanket and I angrily asked, “What the heck are you doing here in my room?! Get out!”

He successfully climbed his way up the bed and lay down again. He turned to me, with his eyes half-opened, “Your room?” he said with his still sleepy bedroom voice. He turned his back to me and positioned himself to sleep again. “Look around and see whose room it is.”

My mind is filled with so much confusion with what he said. I looked around, hesitantly. Apple MacPro laptop, band posters, electric guitar, clothes scattered almost in every corner, a messy study table, miniature figures of video game and anime characters – oh my gosh! This is definitely NOT my room!

I tightened my grip on the blanket and screamed again, pushing him off the bed for the second time.

“What happened?” Maddie and the other housemaid asked as they rush inside the room. “Miss Liz? What are you—“

Before she could finish her question and before I get trapped with their interrogation, I hurriedly jumped out the bed and ran straight to my room, which is just across his.

I closed the door. My back is pressed against it. Oh no. I placed my hands over my chest and I swear I can feel how hard every beat pounds against my chest. And I’m panting. Why am I panting? Crap. This is just a dream, just a dream. Come on; please tell me it’s just a dream

I closed my eyes and let my body slide down so I can sit. I shook my head, slapped my cheeks and rubbed my eyes. Slowly I opened my eyes. And in my disappointment, this is not a dream.

Door knocks.

“Miss Liz? Are you okay?” asked the voice outside. I can barely recognize the voice because all I could think of right now is that I slept with Vincent Coax, which is probably the last thing I would ever want to do in my life. “Just…well, I would just want to tell you that breakfast is ready.”

Seconds later, I heard her, or them or whoever it is, leave.

Guess what, I didn’t go down for breakfast. It’s not that I don’t want to eat, in fact, I’m starving. It is because I don’t have any guts to face him right now. And the others, of course.