Chapter 27

HELLO! FINALLY UPLOADED CHAPTER 27!

First of all, I dedicate this chapter to sparkpop because i really find her sweet and thoughtful. :) I hope you like it.

Second, this is a long upload because for the next week, i don't think i'll have the chance to upload...so, i hope you guys understand. (I hope you'll keep supporting my story. hehe) and I would like to apologize in advance if you receive late reply to your comments...but, i want you to know that i LOVE reading them!

Third, this song on the right is perfect for Vince. hehe

Lastly, please have time to check out my other story Parallel Love. hehe

Take a deep breath first before reading. Enjoy !

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27

Vince:

The sound of a car engine woke me up. The ray of the sunshine was so bright that it blinds me. Wait, I thought to myself, it wasn’t this bright in my room. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and that’s when I realized that…I’ve fallen asleep by the front door. Why am I here again? Oh, I forgot, I’ve been waiting for Liz the entire night. Wait, is she already home?

I stood up as I intend to get inside the mansion and check if she was there. When I was about to open the door, I heard a man spoke.

“Careful.” He said.

“I told you I’m fine. You can leave now.” Another voice said. And this time, it was a girl.

“Come on, Liz. Don’t be so stubborn.”

Did he just say ‘Liz’? Upon hearing that name, I turned around. And I froze with what I saw. It was really her…and she was with him. His arms were wrapped around her waist and they were so…close.

Why is she with him? My eyes widened with a thought that suddenly came to my mind. Don’t tell me they…spent the night together? My fist clenched and my fingernails were buried deep in my palms – which are probably bleeding by now.

It can’t be.

I rushed myself towards them and immediately grabbed her from his touch. I held her by her wrist and dragged her inside the house.

My grip must be so tight that she yelled at me, “What’s up with you, Vincent? Let go of me! It hurts!”

But I didn’t listen and just continued my way to the door still dragging her.

“Let me go!” she said. Now, she’s trying to get my grip off her. “Vince! You’re hurting me!”

Still I didn’t listen. Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my arm.

“Let her go! You’re hurting her!” Justin said.

But I shoved him away and ignored him.

He must be very persistent that he grabbed my shirt from behind and made me face him.

“What is your problem!?” he said.

I pushed him away, forcefully. I must’ve hit him hard that he fell on the ground. Surprisingly, Liz ran after him and helped him get up.

She faced me while she tries to help him get up. “What is wrong with you, Vince? There’s really no need to hit him, is there?”

I was trying to remain as calm as possible. “Where have you been? Why didn’t you come home last night? The whole night, are you…with him?” I clenched my fist tighter and now I’m positive that my palms were bleeding.