Chapter 15

Yey! I am very much grateful for all you guys who have been supporting me. Thank you from the bottom of my ♥. :)

I am thinking of something to express my gratitude to you. hmmm. any suggestions?

BTW, the busy schedules and the dealy major subjects really are stressing me out! Thanks to wattpad for being such a stress-reliever and of course, to you guys. 

So, here's another chapter. Hope you enjoy!

xoxo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chapter 15

Vince:

Usual day for me. I’m sitting at the back seat of the car beside Liz. Even though she’s just inches away from me now, it felt like we’re hundred miles apart.

After that incident last night, she hasn’t talked to me. I tried to talk to her last night when I got home, but she was fast asleep. This morning, this is what happened:

                I opened the door of my room and I came face-to-face with her, since our rooms are just across each other. For a minute we stood there, and the next thing I knew, she left. I smiled at her though, but she ignored. Instead, she went straight downstairs to the dining room. I followed her, of course.

                When we reach the dining room, Maddie was preparing the table for us.

                “Good morning Miss Liz.” greeted Maddie.

                Liz smiled and replied in a very joyous voice, “Oh, good morning Maddie!” She looked around, “Where’s Grandma?”

                “She didn’t come home last night. Work maybe.” Maddie answered.

                I sat down, looking intently at Liz. She greeted Maddie and not me? She talked to her but ignored me? What’s wrong with her?

                As we were eating, Liz tries to reach for the plate of bacon. I reached for it first and handed it to her. “Here, let me help you.” I said, even placing pieces of bacon in her plate.

                No response from Liz.

                “You could at least say ‘thank you’. “I demanded. And again, no response. “You’re welcome.” I said, note the sarcasm.

                I am desperate to have her attention. When she finished eating, I took her glass of water. I did that for her to get mad and shout at me, that’s how desperate I am. But her reaction surprised me. Instead of yelling at me, she grabbed the pitcher and drank from it! Still, she ignores me.

                What I did this time is that I pinched her at her arms.

                She gave out a loud “OUCH!” will looking to me with killer glares.

Ouch was the first and last thing she said to me this morning – nothing follows. I started to think,what is her problem? What did I do to her? Is it about last night when I drove Elaine home? B-but, why should she be bothered? “She is your fiancée, dumb” said a voice in the back of my head. Yeah right.