Prologue

I know this may be weird but I have recently become obsessed with BoyxBoy so I decided to try my own so here goes nothing....

Prologue

Bournemouth 2011

 “Day light coming we don’t wanna go home” I felt the beat of Jason Derulo song pump through my body, and my body started to move, dance to the beat. I am good at dancing I can out dance Jason any day not that I am bragging. I was in my favourite club for the last time my parents, My brother and I were moving to London, from here in Bournemouth tomorrow. I would miss this place and I would miss my friends and most of all I would miss my girlfriend, Vicky.

Thinking of Vicky she went to the toilets over thirty minutes ago I better look for her something might be wrong. I walked up to Callum and his girlfriend, he had so many that I didn’t know the name of this one. “Hey you seen Vicky” I said leaning on Callum’s shoulder “yeah she was going to the loo” I nodded but frowned and walked towards the loo. I took a deep breath and swung open the girls toilets door to see Vicky on top of a guy I don’t think I had seen before, they both hadn’t seen me which i was oddly greatful about. So I picked up the ring that I had given her which must have rolled over towards the door when they were, doing stuff. I slipped it on my forefinger were it had always been in till a couple of days ago which is when I gave it to her.

I turned and walked back down the hall, I waved at a frowning Callum, and walked out the club, I walked the short walk to my house and climbed my tree and got in my room. I quickly slipped into my older brother’s room to find him with a blonde girl in his arms, he was just like Callum but he was worse I don’t think he even knew the girls name. I grabbed the nail vanish remover that Harry and I share no neither of us paint are nails, it gets rid of the stamps that the club stamp on us when you go in.

I turned to go out the room when I heard “Hey handsome” I turned back around to see the girl had woken up. she smiled and scrabbled out of my brother’s arms and walked towards me butt naked swinging her hips. I couldn’t help but let my eyes run up and down her, she was fake, you could tell. But at that moment I didn’t care, I took her hand and dragged her to my room, smashing my lips on to hers leading on from that with my anger at Vicky powering all my actions.

That night I took after my brother and became a player and a jock no more singing or dancing from me.....

London 2011

I closed the draw, and turned to go out the door, but then I heard the wailing of the siren which meant I had been caught again. I rolled my eyes, and folding my arms leaning against the filing cabinet waiting for the police aka my father to come. You would think that my dad being the chief of the London police force would maybe keep me in check but it doesn’t if anything it makes me rebel worse, I finally he turned up, I smirk. “Father I said kindly as he grabbed my arm pulling me out of my high school’s office, yes I broke in to my high school. Ok I had a massive hangover and missed the test not my fault I wanted to see if it went in my folder, which is actually three folders, I really was bad.

Dad brought me to his police car letting me in the front, I put one foot on the seat rest my elbow on it then putting my forehead in my hand, waiting for the shouting to begin. “I am not going to tell you want you did was wrong or against the law” ‘just did’ I said sarcastically in my head. I knew if I said it out load, my dad may get me sent to prison they had enough against me to do it so I had to watch my footing around him. I could already tell he was angry because his Irish accent, which I also have, gets thicker the angrier he gets, so if ends up you can’t understand him head for the hills, he is about to punch you that appiles to me to. “But I am sending you back to Dublin to a boarding school” I felt my eyes widen and I lifted my head staring at him. I opened my mouth to shout at him but he spoke over the top of me “Only for a year, just so people will stop nagging me about punishing you” I sighed, putting my forehead back in my hand ok it’s not the worst thing. I can still stay in contact with my friends, I would be back for my last year and I can cause as much trouble as possible and hopefully come back early........ 

Hope you like it so far, Please VOTE and COMMENT

Haze x