Chapter 19

Hey so Hazel's writing again since Charlie still has no laptop =(

Hope you like it anyway...

Chapter 19 - Letter time

Do you not want to? I knew the answer straight away, yes. But with that answer only came more questions my mind was full of them. ‘What if I do something wrong?’, ‘What if Zed only wants me for sex?’ Even though I knew that these questions were stupid, Zed had already told me how much he loved me many times. But staring up into his prefect eyes, I hesitated not knowing how to process. If he was a girl I wouldn’t thought about it for a second, but he wasn’t just some girl that I had tricked into a one night stand with me. This was Zed, the guy I had fallen in love with. But as I felt Zed start to pull his hands away from my button, smiling at me lightly to tell me it was ok. I but I could see his sadness and the feeling of rejection in his eyes. And I knew if I didn’t act now the moment would disappear because yet again I let my consciousness get in the way. Zed was nothing like Vicky and he would never cheat on me.

So I leant up to put my lips back on his, sucking his bottom lip in between my teeth. He searched my eyes as if asking if I was sure. I showed him I was by raising my hips to his making us both moan. Then like I knew he would he took control.

I lay panting on Zed’s chest the sheet was up to our hips leaving both are chest on show. Zed had his eyes closed and a satisfied smile on his lips. I traced over his tattoo with my forefinger, I felt Zed shudder under my touch and I looked up to see him looking down at me. “I can have your name put in it now” I looked up surprised, he grinned down at me. The before I knew it I was laying on my back on the bed with Zed laying on top of me. “Why would you have my name on you?” I asked after a few moments of silence “Why wouldn’t I want the name of the guy I love on me?” he shot back kissing my chest, I shook my head but decided to leave it, it is his decision whether to brand himself with my name or not.

I looked back at him to see something over my head had caught his attention; he then scrabbled off me, landing on the floor with a light thud. Quickly pulling on his boxers then heading towards whatever caught his eye. I turned so I was under the covers back lying with my head on my pillow and I could see what Zed was doing. He was stood in his black boxers making his tanned skin, contrast with them. On his face he had a smirk, and then I looked to his hand to see my letter from New York School of Preforming Arts. “Still not opened it?” he asked with a raised eyebrow and I shook my head slowly when I tried to bring myself to, I just thought that I no longer wanted to go. Then what if I didn’t get in? Then what if I did?

“Do you want to open it now?” He asked to make sure I did, but I could see that he was really excited to open it and see if I got in or not. I nodded slowly stepping off the bed, putting on my own boxers then started to walk towards holding out a shaky hand for the scary brown envelope. But smirked then picked me up my the waist, and then jumping back on to the bed, so he was sat with his back against the head board, and I was between his legs with my back against his chest. I took a deep breath then stared at the opening, it had been curled with the amount of times I had almost opened it, when it came a week after I moved here. Zed wrapped one of his arms tightly round my waist showing me he was there. “Can you open it?” I said holding it up above my head, I felt him nod behind my head. He took the letter and I heard the sound of it being opened then unfolding of the paper.  

Then I felt Zed’s breath on the back of my neck then I heard his voice. “Duncan Carter, I am pleased to tell you, that you have been accepted into the New York School of Preforming Arts. And we would like to welcome you to come to an early admissions were you will working with are graduating year.” I felt a smile come across my face, as I heard how happy Zed sounded when he was reading it out. “Duncan this is amazing, you have to reply by Friday, you have to go” I turned to see his smiling face. “Yeah but it is in New York” I said letting a little of my sadness through my voice. “it’s not like we can see each other on weekends, it is in another country Zed” he kissed my lips softly “Who said I wasn’t coming with you” I chuckled knowing that Zed’s dad couldn’t afford for Zed to go and live in New York and I knew Zed did to. “We will work it out, you can go to New York, I gradate around two months later and you can come home for holidays. This is your dream Duncan and I am not letting you throw it away for me.” I tried to smile but it obviously didn’t come out how I hoped it would, because Zed kissed me again. “We should be celebrating.” He said with a giant grin, which actually made me smile.

Then the door behind my flew open and Zed looked up over my head almost in alarm. I turned to, to see my brother stood in the doorway, looking a little surprised and worried. “So…oo. What knew?” he asked not sure what to say, obviously not suspecting Zed to still be hear no matter him in bed with his little brother only wearing boxers. “I got in to the New York School” Harry grinned and punched the air, “That’s awesome. Make sure you ring Callum and tell him we knew you would get in. And how about the early admission did you get that two” I nodded and he screamed out a ‘yes!’ like it was him who had just got accepted not me. “You have to reply soon right. I better call mum and dad they’ll want to have a party” then he disappear and quickly as he came in. I laughed then he reappeared “Ring Callum” then he went, I sighed Callum, I had spoken to him a few times since we moved here but probable not enough to still be called his friend, but I decided I would call and tell him I got in anyway.

“See it’s a good thing” said Zed kissing my neck, then he got out from behind me stretching his amazing body, I let my eyes skim it liking my lips. “Please don’t do that or we will never leave the room” I chuckled but I could see the lust in his eyes which told me he was telling the truth.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I knew it would be hard with both of us living in different countries, but I would make it work even if it killed me. I loved Duncan too much to let him go. Just like I said to him I graduate around two months after he goes then I will get a job and save enough money to at least visit him in New York. And it was true that Duncan’s parents had more than enough money to bring him home every holiday.

I turned to were Duncan was now dressed, walking around while he called his various friends, Callum the one from when he lived in Bournemouth was the person he was talking to at the moment. I would smile every time he laughed at something his old friend said. With every person he talked to he seemed more excited about telling them his news and about going general and I was really happy for him. Even though as the boyfriend who was being left behind you would think I would be but I was, I had said it before I wouldn’t let him give up his dream for me, he deserved everything he ever desired and I would make sure he could it. A thing at a time.

I know it was short, and Zed's POV was really short but I hope you like it.

Please tell me what you think =)

Haze x