chapter 13

Hey so both Charlie and I wrote this chapter even though Charlie did most of it. We hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 13: Will We Always Be Pretending?

I stood in the doorway gawping at the sight in front of me; Jasper sprawled out on Zed's bed... ONLY IN BOXERS!! "What are you doing here," I hissed at him swiftly followed by me death glaring him, in hope he would explode in a ball of fire... But nooo my non-existent powers seemed to be failing me, even though I am sure my anger and jealousy could burn him anyway.

 "What does that matter to you?" He said in a state of fact way while his eyes were glued on the bathroom door opposite the king size bed. "I am here to speak to Zed" I stated, anger lingering in my voice, I crossed my arms over my chest. "Yeah... I really don't care." Rage was flooding my veins and I was starting to see red. "Where is Zed?" I said calmly attempting to suppress my anger; I was taking deep breaths now, I had half a mind to close my eyes, to help my calming further but I didn’t want to take my eyes off the son of bitch for even a second.

"I dunno" He smirked widely and I shifted slightly as the door frame isn't exactly the softest thing to lean on, and my anger was trying to make me punch the idiot’s face in. "Cut the crap, just tell me wh--" I was cut off by the sound of his bathroom door opening with Jasper's smirk growing wide, from ear to ear in fact. Zed came out but instead of the warm feeling he usually gave me, pain shot through me. He was like Jasper just in his boxers, if I had caught Zed like this at any other time I would have drooled at his muscles but now all I could think was Zed and Jasper together, and like how I would be with a girl together.

I shook my head getting rid of the disturbing pictures which made my heart ache and watched as Zed walked out to sit on the bed next to Jasper, obviously not noticing me... I can't believe he could get over me so fast... Wasn’t it only yesterday that we were making out and he stopped smoking for me, and now he sleeping with Jasper.

I couldn't stand it any longer as Jasper leaned close to Zed, hurt shot through my being, I was frozen would he really start on Zed again with me standing here, would he? Apparently yes because as I watched he leaned even closer to MY Zed. It was so painful almost deadly pain ... I couldn't handle it turned away out the room, slammed the door and ran out his house, ignoring his dad and sister who were both confused looking in the kitchen doorway. I ran onto the street ditching my car I needed air and sprinted unknowing where to just anywhere is better than here. My eyes were now burning as tear spilled over for the pain coursing through me... I hadn't felt this kind of pain since what happen with Vicky and even that didn't hurt as bad as this, it was like he had ripped my heart clean out of my chest. A tear escaped cascading down my cheek as I noticed I had no clue where I was so I slowed down to a jog when yet another tear escaped.

I looked round as I jogged trying to work out where I was, wishing Zed was here to show me the way. That is when I realized it, I love Zed... I caused him pain with my flings and ignorant feelings to him and myself... I am such a twat...This was really all my fault!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard a loud slam, turning to the door to see it wobbling as it shut, who ever had been there was angry. I heard another door slam guessing it was the front door; I jumped up sending a question look towards Jasper before running to the window to see who it was. Duncan?? What was he doing here? "What did Duncan want?" I asked turning to Jasper he just sighed and then a smirk grew across his face. "Oh Zed you are so slow.” I frowned was he calling me stupid, because I know he is my friend but I will punch him in the face, I am far from stupid. “Duncan came over to tell you something, probably his results, but he saw us both and got the wrong idea...” this made me frown even more, then I looked at Jasper, and saw what Duncan would have saw, Jasper lying on my messed up bed in just his boxers, then me coming out in the same amount of clothing and joining him on the bed. “Zed I know how much you like Duncan and seeing his reaction just know it is probably vise versa." He said it so casually as if he has known it for a while but I kept running what he said through my brain. How could that be true, I know he kisses me and everything but does he really like me? But then I realised the real question is not if he does, but does he still. After he thinks I slept with Jasper.