Chapter 1

I changed how I swap POVs from my other book Moving in with my mother....how id that equal finding my mate if you read that no this ............ < dotted line means POV change hope you don't get confused 

Well here is the frist chapter..........

Chapter 1 – The King is back

“Did you hear?” said Sidney my latest girlfriend well today’s one anyway. I shook my head, not really caring what she had to tell me but if being nice to her meant I would get laid tonight bring out Mr. Nice Guy. I am Duncan, number one player at Stonebrick High [AN: Made this up] I moved here about a year ago and now I was in my last year and ruled the school. I am the captain of both the football and rugby team/ I had three close friend one, the only popular girl I haven’t slept with Terry, the reason I haven’t slept with her is easy she is a closet lesbian, I and my other two friend are the only ones which know. My second friend is, Ryan, popular sporty type just like me but has only one girl friend who he loves. Well he think he loves I don’t believe in love so it not so much for me is more like really likes. And lastly but not least Oscar he is sporty but also I bit of a boy genius which is really annoying because he is always getting A stars in test. When I can barely get an C, it’s not like I don’t try I do all the time. I even got Oscar to help me once, but he just ended up shouting at me, for a hour then punching me in the face. So yeah studying not my strong point.

“Well Zed is coming back today” As she said this her eyes light up, this confused me who the hell was Zed? Terry who was sat in the seat next to us, Sidney was sat in my lap, “You mean Zed, like bad boy Zed” she sent pointed look at Jake and Ben who were at the back of the room two of the four bad boys, and I guess this Zed was a fifth. “Yeah” said Sidney nodded excitedly, I frowned over her head at Terry, who laughed at my expression, then managed to get out “He was sent to boarding school a year ago” I nodded he must have left before I came here.  

As if on cue the door opened with a bang to revile a gorgeous guy...What The fuck did I just say that I AM NOT GAY!...but as I looked at him for longer I had to agree with my first thought he was gorgeous...still not gay... but the way his hair sticks out perfectly without much gel, hot his greeny blue eyes are serious, menacing but having cheerfulness in their deeps his arms where muscular without being too big, and you could see the hint of a six-pack under his shirt and on his lips was a smirk.

A few girls that I had already spelt with whistled at him, then a knife went flying across the room, and he CAUGHT it. His smirk if possible grow wider and then he unclick the pen knife putting it in his jeans pocket. Then he looked right at me and said “The really king is back” I felt my eyes narrow, and everyone in the class including the teacher she only just got out of uni, and I have screwed her to. Well they all fell silent waiting for my reaction, I opened my mouth to say something but he was already out the door. 

I turned towards Terry “Well he’s a douche” she laughed and so did the rest of the class listening, then Sidney said something which had her off my lap “A hot one” I rolled my eyes and pushed off my lap on to the floor putting my legs up on to the desk, crossing my arms. Terry Laughed and turned back towards the teacher who had decided she might as well try and teach us something.

....................................................................................................................................................

I knew straight away when I looked at him that he was the Duncan Carter I had heard so much about in my year away. I could tell it was him because of the way his fringe is straight almost in his amazing brown eyes, did I just say I am amazing. I am straight poker straight like a erect penis. He also looked slight Chinesey but Jake had already told me he was born in England but his mum was from china guess that’s were he gets the looks from, nice looks. I stopped closing my eyes and took a deep breath but I was surprised and angry to find that stupid Duncan Carter was the only thing came to me, my hole brain was filled with him.