Chapter 20

Hey I loved writing this chapter...so I hope you like reading it. Hsaze again Charlie still doesn't have a laptop =) I hope you don't mind it is me writing.

Chapter 20 - talk about unsuspected

I was stood in the middle of Duncan’s lounge it had now been a week since we had first slept together, and it was yesterday when he had accept the New York School  and its earlier programme he would be going in two day Monday his flight left and we were currently having a congratulation/ good bye party. I was watching as my amazing boyfriend danced with his friends, they had all forgot him lying to them in the face of him leaving out on the dance floor. I had just met his old friend Callum, who had travelled up from Bournemouth for the party.

Jake came up to me, with a beer bottle in his hand. He gave it to me with a smile, “He seems really excited” I nodded grinning watching Duncan again as he dance. “Yeah, he is going to do really well” Jasper came up my other side Jake and him still had a mutually agreement on not liking each other but they stand each other for my sake. “You’ll miss him I bet” I nodded, I would miss him a lot, I had already applied to the police force for two months’ time so I could get money to go visit him when I  graduate. “You still goanna do it?” Said Ben coming towards me I nodded and they all grinned, “Yeah Chloe and Terry helped me pick it out today” Jake slapped me on the back “Good luck man”

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I woke up on the morning of my departure in Zed’s arms; my parents had allowed him to stay the night before because I was leaving. “You awake?” I asked the curtains were shut so no light was in the room. “Yeah I am a wake” said Zed even though he didn’t sound like he wanted to be. “Todays the day” I could feel him take a deep breath beneath me. “Yeah todays the day” I could hear emotion think in his voice. I flipped over on his bare chest making the front of both are boxers rub to gather and both of us moan quietly.  I looked up to see he wasn’t looking but at the ceiling with an arm over his eyes.

“Hey you ok?” I said crawling up so I was looking down at him. “Yeah I am fine” he said but when I moved his arm I saw that tears were in his eyes. “You’re not ok” I said feeling almost bad that I was so excited that I was going to New York I had even given a thought to the people I was leaving behind. “I’m just going to miss you” he said bring so his hands were holding my waist. I bent my elbows so I could kiss his lips lovingly.

 “You come to the airport to drop me off?” I asked against his lips, still staring into his eyes. “Yeah I am” he said turning his head to the side so he was looking to the wall instead of me. “Zed I……….” but he didn’t let me finish. “I need the loo” I sighed and let him up. He stood up finding his boxers slipping them and quickly darting into the bathroom which was connected to my bedroom, shutting the door after.

I let my shoulders sag, I knew that me moving to another country would put a toll on are relationship, but at the moment it look like it would put any end to it. I sighed getting up and putting my boxers on before falling back into bed defeated. Then the door of the bathroom again but I didn’t look not wanting to hear the good bye if it happened.

“I need to ask you something. And I don’t know how to say it. I don’t even know what your reaction will be” I frowned at this if he was breaking up with me surely he would know my reaction. I sat up to see that Zed was pacing in front of the bed of my bed. “So I am just going to ask ok. But you have to promise me that you won’t say anything not a word till I am finished.” I nodded but he shook his head “No you have to promise” I frowned again “OK Zed I promise but what is this about?” he did answer me instead he faced the door for a moment taking a deep breath. “Zed?” I said but when he turned round I went silent he looked scared about something.

“I know that this may not be as special as you wish, hell I know it is not as special as I want. I had imagined a tux maybe an expensive restaurant. But I could only just afford it and it isn’t much.” I was confused to what he was on about tuxes expensive restaurants. “I know we haven’t been together long but I know I am ready for this promise and I hope you are to.” I was so very confused, and then he lowered to one knee at the end of the bed. I felt my eyes widened was he doing what I think he was, “I don’t know if this allowed but I don’t care I love you too much, and I will not allowed the fact there is a sea between us to stop are love.” Then he brought out a little blue box which made me diving to the end of the bed to see him better. “Zed?” I said but he put his hand over my lips smirking “You promised” I nodded keeping my mouth closed. “Duncan Carter will you marry me?” I swallowed not sure what to say then the word came from my mouth with no hesitation. “Yes” I said so quietly it was almost a whisper inaudible.

“Yes did you just say yes” I nodded excitedly, he grinned and opened the box to show me a plain silver ring, I grinned back. He picked the ring up and I put out my hand. I knew I was acting like a girl but when people say it is the happiest feeling in the world I now, knew what they meant. As soon as he had the ring on my finger he went to stand up and I jumped into his arms wrapping my arms round his waist. He laughed looking down at me, “You are such a girl” he laughed again before sealing my lips with his. “Were getting married” I said just realising it “WERE GETTING MARRIED!” I shouted excitedly, he chuckled back spinning me round. “Yeah, were getting married as soon as you finish your school” I frowned at this, kissing his jaw line in delight “Why wait that long” he shook his head “Because I have already told you I am not letting you throw away your dream for me” I shook my head “WERE GETTING MARRIED, THAT JUST BRINGS MORE DREAMS” he laughed again kissing me again.

Then the door opened and Zed span round with me still attached to him, with my legs round his waist and my arms round his neck with his arms round my waist to make sure I didn’t fall. “What the hell is going on in here?” I looked over Zed’s shoulder to see Harry, and my mum and dad behind him all looking confused and alarmed. “Zed just asked me to marry him” my whole family seemed to relax as one. “Hand over the money boys” said my mum holding out her hands Harry rolled his eyes up dug into his jean pocket giving her a note, my dad did the same then to my astonishment Zed smirked “Actually did it so ten from each of you please, and I need to talk to Jake about his later” I looked down at Zed where he was holding me higher than him. “You bet on me” he shook his head “Everyone bet on me” I shook my head and grinned and bent to kiss him again. “OK before you both get it on again, D has a plan to catch.”

Please tell me what you think...

Please vote...

Haze x