Chapter 14

!Rawr! (: Guess who is writing the chapter? Only Moi aka Charlie, which explains the lateness. Sorry (: Anyways I hope this chapter is better than the last one since it was a little lacking because of my mood /:I'm happier today so hopefully a better chapter (: *Crossed fingers* (And Hey I edited not that anyone cares lol =D x haze)

The Real King Is Back And After Your Heart.

Chapter 14: Telling the Truth

After me and Zed parted ways with a kiss, I began my long journey home with the big smile on my lips that I had since Zed and I kissed, but the length of the journey was a good thing I guess... I mean then I have time to let everything that just happened in the past hour to sink in. I finally admitted I'm gay. I feel glad that I am being honest to myself and Zed at last but I also feel... nauseous? The worry about telling my family is killing me; I mean what if they don't accept it? What if they throw me out, I real had to tell them that night…I'd rather they found it out through me than rumours around neighbourhood, which would always no doubt make me or Zed sound like the bed guy when really we were both straight to start with. The problem is how I tell them, I can’t just come out with it can I when I get to the door, hey mum I am gay. No crap that won’t work.

Pulling up at my house I saw mum's, dad’s and Harry's car parked up... I CAN'T DO THIS!! I screamed at myself starting to panic... I suck up a breath of air "You can do this, they won't care" I cheer myself on but I don’t even think I believed my self entirely. I switch the car off but couldn’t bring myself to open my door and stepped out. I sat staring at the house I had now called home for a year; a lot had changed since I last looked at my house like this a year ago. Then I was an arrogant idiot who had just been cheated on, who was determined never to fall in love ever again. And now, well now I was me, and the new me had the confidence to tell his family the truth, with this in mind I managed to open the door which now felt like it was made of pure lead, when I finally got it open with a lot of energy on my part. I stepped out shakily, my legs feeling like they would give out at any moment, because I was concentrating too much on not fating I didn’t notice the curb and fell. Regaining my balance I walk to my house at snail’s pace which apparently wasn't slow enough because all too soon I was at my front door fumbling with my keys trying to open the door, apparently my fail adepts to open the door could be heard from inside because my mum pulled open the door with a smile.

"Hey honey...” Her smiled turned into a frown as she studied me, she cocked a hip resting her hand on it “Dear why are you soaking wet?" She asked while taking in my soaked appearance from the rain again as if she was trying to add one and one together. "Oh yeah I was hanging out with the guys before the rain caught us off guard and soaked us all..." I whispered to the ground, I had always been bad at lying especially to my family that is why they and obviously zed now know the real reason I stopped dancing. "I will just take a shower and meet you all down here for dinner" Again directed at the floor, with a smile which I guess would scare anyone, I glanced up at my mum to see her frown had increased, before rushing up the stairs to my room without a second glance and dove into the shower melting into its warm embrace clearing my mind. How about 'Hey mum dinner was lovely. By the way i am gay'... no no that sounds insensitive. 'Hey so I figured out i was gay and only came out today to the guy who made me feel this way' UGGGHHH NO!! I need to talk to Zed about this he will know what to do, won’t he?

I was now in a pair of grey sweats and a white v-neck with my hair was still damp after half heatedly towel drying it with the occasional drop of water falling onto my neck or collarbone but I didn’t let it bother me I had much more important things to worry about, like I don’t know how I am going to come out to my FAMILY. I set the laptop up before clicking the Skype shortcut and signing in... OH THANK GOD HE IS ONLINE!. I clicked the green call button next to his name and sat legs crossed eagerly awaiting him to answer while zoning out thinking about how to deal with my family…or how they would deal with me.