Chapter 17

Hey so sorry for the wait I know it is usually Charlie who takes forever to uploud but this time it was me and I am sorry......

I know this chapter is shorter then our normal ones but I thought you would want me to uploud a short Prefect chapter to a long not so good sort of rambling chapter....

ok here it is....

Chapter 17 - Hosptials

I looked around the waiting room we were all still sat in, I was most confused at Jasper reaction after the doctor came out he had stopped his pacing straight away, and slipped into the seat next to me but now he was flirting with a nurse. I shook my head glancing at my boyfriend who was sat next to Terry letting her hold his hand squeezing it hard by the looks of it. I would give anything in the world for in that moment to pull him in to my lap, and comfort him, just like Jacob had done with Adam. The Nurse which Jasper was flirting with was the Nurse who had sorted out Adam after he admitted to the hospital he was actually in a lot of pain. I watched as Terry lay her head on my Duncan’s shoulder, I quickly clenched my teeth balling my fist, keeping myself in the chair. Even though I knew that Terry was as gay as well me I still had jealousy running through me that it wasn’t me who was touching Duncan’s warm soft skin.

“I know it must be hard” said Jake sitting down next to me, I quickly switched my eyes away from Duncan’s gorgeous body. “What?” I said looking at my best friend?, I still didn’t know, instead. “To see other people touch him” he said nodding at Duncan. I nodded and he chuckled, I saw Ben look over at us, I smiled at him and he nodded back before walking over to the twins who were sat the other side of the room from the rest of us.

“They’ll come around once you start hanging out around us again” said Jake lightly punching my shoulder, I couldn’t help but crack a grin at my best friend. “Zed” I looked up straight away when I heard his voice, so sexy to my ears. I rubbed my neck were I had cracked it snapping it to him so fast “Yeah” He didn’t a head movement singling for me to come over. Without any argument I got from my seat and started to make my way towards him, I heard Jake fake cough around the word “Whipped” behind me, I rolled my eyes but otherwise ignored his comment… because I kind of had to admit I was whipped, Duncan had me round his little finger, my heart in his hands and he could do anything with it, and I wouldn’t care as long as he did it.

He smiled at me as I got closer, I got worried straight away he didn’t look right, he looked almost sick he was pale and had bangs under his eyes. How had I not noticed this before? I wanted to reach out and taking his face in my hand for a closer inspection of his paling skin, but I didn’t because none of his friends knew yet. Instead I just lowered myself in to a crouch next to his chair which was on an end of a row. “Yeah…..” I wanted to baby or handsome on the end of my sentence but I knew I couldn’t do that either so I trailed of and put of what I hope was a sexy smile. He lips smiled back “Could you get me glass of water?” I nodded, still smiling. I glanced at Terry who was still leaning on his shoulder to see she was fast asleep he mouth was slight open and all I could hear was her heavy breathing.

It felt weird to have someone else sleeping on my boyfriend shoulder, special since we had only been dating for a day. I got up shoot a frown at sleeping Terry that no one could see, and I made my way to the water thingy in the corner of the room. It was close to where the twins and Ben was sat, so I smiled and nodded at them as I passed them. I saw them all smile back before returning back to their convocation, was that improvement to be friendship I couldn’t tell but it made me happy.

Once I filled the little plastic cup with ice cold water I made me way back to Duncan handing him the cup only half making sure not to jog Terry awake. I looked over to were Duncan’s others friends who had arrived as soon as they heard what had happened around school were sitting wondering why Terry wasn’t sleeping on one of their shoulders instead of my boyfriends to see that Charlie was in fact a sleep on Ryan’s her boyfriend’s lap. And Conner was reading a book which looked like physics.

I dropped down to sit on the floor with my back up against the side of the chair Duncan was sat in, I looked straight ahead to see Jake smirking and shaking his head at me before getting up and walking over to Ben, the twins and Tina.

I felt Duncan’s fingers twist my hair right at the end of my hair at the back of my neck. I know it was him showing his love or whatever without letting his friends see. “How do you feel?” I asked bending my head back so I could look at him, with my head laying on the armrest. From this angle he looked even paler, and his eyes looked darker and slightly blood shot. “Fine, why?” he almost whispered I couldn’t tell if he was whispering to keep the convocation between just the two of us, to make sure he didn’t wake up Terry or he couldn’t get him voice any higher than it was. “You look a little pale” I said letting my tongue run over my slightly dry lips, I watched his beautiful eyes follow the movement, and I chuckled. He must have realised I saw him because a light pink tinge took over my cheeks, he it wasn’t as bright as it normally was when I made him blush, which alarmed me even further to how pale he must truly be.

“You sure you are alright baby” said turning round to face him properly making sure I said the last word under my breath but still loud enough for him to hear. He smiled weakly at the name, but didn’t answer my question. There was a moment when neither of us said anything just staring into each other’s eyes. “I am scared of Hospitals” he finally admitted quickly looking away from me embarrassed. I felt my heart swell and if it was possible I think I loved him more, I didn’t care what anyone thought anymore, I need to comfort my boyfriend, if people complained about it then it was their own problem. I pulled on his chin till he was back facing me, I went up on my knees were closer “I am hear I will not let anything hurt you, you have nothing to worry about” Then I place my lips on his soft ones, melting into the them, feeling him hesitant then started to gentle move his lips against mine. In my head I said ‘Fuck Off’ to anyone who cared.

Sooooo......Zed just outed their relationship to like everyone, or did he?

We will deicded soon who is writing the next chapter so till then bye

Please comment and vote

Haze x (Charlie did nothing)