Chapter 8

Hey sorry I have not uploud in a while but I went on holiday for two weeks, woo. Ok so I was going to wait for Charlie to send me her chapters, 9 and 10 but she can't till tuesday because that is when she is getting her new laptop, so I decided to uploud and change her chapters when she sends them to me. Ok enough wafferling on with the show.

Chapter 8 – I found you a guy

I watched as Terry and her girlfriend Chloe talked, they seemed to be arguing about something, but I couldn’t get my mind to focus because Zed had started walking towards me, “Hey ummmm......Duncan?” I looked up into his handsome face, “yeah” he smiled down at me then spoke “Well I was wondering how your English test went the other day.” I licked my lips trying to look anywhere but were my eyes wanted to glue themselves to, which so happened to be this hot guy in front of me, “I haven’t got the results yet” He nodded with a half grin “you’ll do fine” he said running his hands lightly down my arm, I nodded slowly intoxicated by his touch.

Terry walked back over to us with Chloe walking next to her looking a little pissed off “well everyone this is my girlfriend Chloe” Chloe still looked annoyed but was obviously too nice of a person to ignore someone that she was getting introduce to “Hello, you must be Duncan” she said pointing at me “Your, Ryan and Charlie” she moved her finger over to were Ryan and Charlie were stood holding hands, “Oscar, and you I don’t know” she said her finger landing on Zed, who was still stood next to me.

Zed was about to answer when the most annoying sound in the world sounded “Zeddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” we all turned to the left down the corridor, and a sigh came out of Zed, then much like Chloe’s attack on Terry, a black haired girl attacked Zed.  Jealousy roared in me, and I was ready to rip her off him and punch her when Zed broke them apart, “Hey Sally” he said sticking his hands in his pockets, “Hey baby, how have you been” Baby? She called him baby.

“Gay” he said with half a smirk, “WHAT?!” she shrieked, it echoed of the walls making the annoying sound vibrate through your head from many angles. “Sally haven’t you heard Zed’s gay now” said Taylor wrapping, his arm round Zed shoulders, “No Your Are Not, I Know You Are Not Because We.....” Zed rolled his eyes, and once again opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted again this time by the bell.

Zed High fived with Ben and Jake, and went down the corridor backwards with Taylor to his first lesson, and I could help but look at his low riding jeans which only just concluded his great ass. I was brought out of my trance by, Ryan “Bells gone, let’s go man” I nodded and followed, him and Oscar to first lesson.

We all sat down in our usual seats in the back, where we could see everything, I hadn’t noticed before but Adam was in my class sat right in front of me, he must be a boy genius, I can see what Jacob sees in him, because it is one of the things I like, no find interesting in Zed is that he is a genius, but won’t show it.

But anyway Adam was sat in front of me I was about to say hey to him, but then the door opened interrupting whatever boring thing the teacher had been saying, in stepped a tall, muscular, not as much muscle as Zed but enough to make his body look strong, his brown fringe just dipped below his left eyebrow, missing his brown chocolate eyes, he had skinny jeans on, and a red shirt, which I think would have looked better on Zed. The guy opened his mouth and a Northern accent, came out that I noticed with Chloe earlier, “Hey I am Jasper, I am a new student.” The teacher, which I had never bothered to learn the name of, stood up and took the yellow slip out of Jasper’s hands read it quickly and then smiled at him and pointed to the empty seat next to Adam, right in front of me.

He took confident steps to the seat sinking into it, Adam from the short time I had known him, I realised he could not give up an opportunity to find out about people or be hyper and loud. “Hey I am Adam” He said sticking his hand out to Jasper, who chuckled and shook hands “I guess you know I am Jasper” Adam nodded “So how you like London so far, because I guess by the accent you didn’t live here before” Jasper nodded “It’s good my sister and I, have visited a few times, her girlfriend lives here, and goes to this school actually so yeah.”  Adam nodded, “So you goanna join any clubs” Jasper laughed a bit at I guess Adam is interrogation “Hopefully Rugby, but I not that good I just like playing it” Adam nodded thoughtfully “I know I could introduce you to my friend Zed, he would be happy to help you to practise your rugby”.