Chapter 11

Hey, so this is hazel, I hope you enjoy the chapter, Charlie and I now know what happenes in the next few chapters so we will be steadly writing but both of us have other stories so yeah ok on with the show.

Chapter 11 - Assembly

I sat down in the chair in the middle of Ryan and Oscar, and behind and to the left of Zed, who glanced back and smiled at me. My school being the weird school it is decided to have an assembly today so here we were, all of our year were crammed into the main hall. I wasn’t listening to what the headmaster was saying I was watching Zed. He was fiddling with his cigarette pack flipping it in his fingers. He put the box back in his pocket stretching up instead, I watched as his amazing impressive muscles flecked. “Hey man, you ok?” I jolted out of my daze when Ryan whispered at me, unconsciously whipping my hand across my mouth checking for drool. I turned to look at him “Yeah fine” He frowned but nodded, turned back to look at where the headmaster was still talking.

Then he went and up came Terry, she was now the hot lesbian cheerleader of the school, so no one cared that she was gay just like they didn’t care that Zed was gay. I glanced round at all the guys and girls in my year, what if I came out, because I had to admit I was defiantly gay. I looked back at Terry as she started speaking “Hey as some of you know has the head of the student council I have decided that this year we will be having a talent show, and to show you what this will involve it I would like to show you this video.” The lights turned off and a screen rolled down from the ceiling.

There was a second pause then the black of the screen turned bright. There was a bit of noise and I heard a voice say “Dude you got it upside down” I knew that voice, and then his face appeared, Callum face took up the whole screen. He waved and then was pushed to the side and there was my brother, Harry they both smiled at the camera and Callum start speaking “Ok, judges of the audition for the performing arts school in New York, we know that Duncan Carter has sent you a letter, but we thought we would show you him in action.” Harry nodded then their faces disappeared and then a song started, it was Chris brown’s song Yeah x3 but it was my voice. Then I appeared we were in the club the one I had been in the last day I danced, I was stood in the middle of the floor with a circle of people around me, and I was dancing.

It got to the second verse and Harry and Callum’s head reappeared “Now check this out!” Then they went back to me just as the second chorus started and I ran to the nearest wall and ran up it to flip over it to back flip and land on my back then use my shoulders to get back to my feet. I went back to the centre of the room and started dancing once more.

Towards the end of the song I grabbed a girl from the crowd and started dancing she was also good, then either Harry or Callum whoever was holding the camera zoomed in and I saw, that the girl was in fact Vicky, my ex girlfriend that cheated on me. On seeing her face once more I shot out of my seat that I had for some reason been unable to leave till the moment. It fired backwards and probable hit the people behind me but I didn’t care I legged it out of there, hearing the end of the song and Harry’s voice saying “I hope you give him a place he is the best dancer and singer I know and he has been working towards your school since I can remember.” Then I was far enough away not to hear it anymore. But I could hear footsteps and I know immediately who it was and I didn’t look towards them, I sat with my back to the lockers and put my head in my hands.

..................................................................................................................................................................

I stopped when I saw him; he was sat with his head in his hands. “Where did he go?” I asked turning my head to the side. He looked up at me frowning “What?” he said bring his hands back down to rest on his knees. “Where did he go, the guy in there, the one I just saw?” he smiled and shook his head, “He got hurt” his voice was so broken, that I went and sat in front of him. “How?” he didn’t look at me, he was looking past my shoulder at the wall of something. I watched him closes he seemed to be calculating something, then his eyes turned back to me cold there was none of the emotion I saw in them a moment ago, all of it in a single second gone. “why should I tell you” he said standing up, there was an open locker above him and he hit his head on it to make a bang  that I am sure they could hear back in the hall were the assembly was still on. I thought back to watching him dance he was amazing, and I was if I admit get a little turned on. I was pulled back from the reply of the video in my head, by Duncan’s voice “Shit that hurt” I looked up at him from where I was still sat cross legged on the floor.