Chapter 5

Hey this is the new chapter, chapter 5 let see what happens the morning after they kissed LOL =P

Chapter 5 – Your team

Shorty said she wants to run away

says i look like a boy she used to date

took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs (not interested, girl)

put her tongue all up in my ear (gross)

almost made me spill my beer (oh s**t!)

she's up and ready to go but i don't care (pssh, whatever)

cause i'm in the zone,

turned off my phone,

i've got my own agenda

i feel like dancing tonight

i'm gonna party like it's my civil right (everybody get kinda awesome)

it doesn't matter where,

i don't care if people stare

cause i feel like dancing tonight

I knew I had broken two of my party rules when I woke up the next morning slamming my hand down on my alarm clock which was blaring out I feel like dancing by all time low, I knew had broken the rules because well one I couldn’t remember a thing and my head felt like it had be hit with a sledge hammer and two I was lying in bed with two girls I wasn’t touching either of them but with me that didn’t mean a thing looking at both of them they looked like twins, one must have died their hair deciding it didn’t matter, I lifted up the covers to see that I was in boxers and signed in relief I had only broken one of my rules, well I hope only one, OH JESUS CHRIST DON’T TELL ME I DANCED, that would be the end of my popularity.

I climbed over the blonde who I think was call Bella from my English class, Shit! I had the test today have to ask Zed to go over a few things when I see him at school, putting that to the back of my mind  touched my bare feet down on to the floor, I grabbed up my jeans which had managed to be thrown the length of my room and balanced on my lamp shade don’t ask I don’t remember,  I pulled them on anyway forgetting there odd place, glancing in the mirror as I did, to see that I looked ok ish, I walked staggering slightly to the bathroom getting out my nurofen pulse, so much better than normal nurofen, I popped one of the piles throwing it in my mouth running the tap, cupping my hands and pouring the water in my mouth shuddering as I felt the tablet fly down my throat leaving a vile taste in my mouth, but almost instantly I felt better,  I ran my hand quickly through my hair then paused when I heard Ryan’s voice down stairs “Yeah aspirin in the kitchen then get lost” I was confused what was he still doing here.

I jogged down the stairs, stopping on the last step my left foot hanging in the void between the step and the wooden floor, on the sofa opposite was Charlie and Zed’s little friend Adam both a sleep, then Harry came in front of them carrying a plastic bag, bin bag? Then he bent down and picked up a red plastic cup putting it in the bag, defiantly bin bag.

“Shit! That’s going to stain” said Macular voice which for some reason made a pleasurable shiver run up my spine, “What?” said Harry snapping round towards were the voice came from “I want to say it’s puke but I am not sure” said the sexy voice again with sarcasm laced in, I could tell it was hiding a laugh with in it “Hey whatever it is I am not clearing it up, I cleared up the last one” said Jacob I knew it was him because he walked through my line of sight to were the person who owned the sexy voice was, I finally decided to finish my step because my foot started to tingle form being hung in mid air.