Chapter 6

Hurray! Hazel Let me write a chapter.....all though a tad late....I can’t help it. Oh well let’s get this show on the road. ^-^

Chapter 6 – Sticks and Stones.

It was around seven forty five, and I knew I was already going to be late so I decided a pit stop at home wouldn’t make much of a difference so I jumped on to my bike, kick starting it, I made U turn and headed home singing along with my iPod.

Into the streets, we’re coming out.

We never sleep, never get tired.

Through Urban fields and Suburban life.

Turn the crowd up now, we’ll never back down

Shoot  at the sky line, watch it on prime time,

Turn up the love now, listen up now, turn up the love

Who’s gunna save the world tonight?

By the time I got home it was eight fifteen, “Shit...I guess algebra will have to wait” I muttered to the empty house. I was tempted to take the day off but if I did so people would grow suspicious of the kiss last night...a gloomy memory struck me, Duncan shot me down...me, Zed the badasss who has to fight girls off me, well Duncan is a guy but let’s be honest he acts like a girl most of the time and if we ever get in a relationship, which we will he is the girl, I will be in HIM! Damn I’m becoming as gay as a fruit cake.

The nest thing I knew I was under the cold, refreshing shower, but don’t get me wrong I do enjoy hot showers and I’m not some screaming perv I just need to wake up and clear my mind.

Twenty minutes later he was still imprinted in my mind but could you blame me that kiss...was mind blowing and he kissed me back which is always good sign and the taste of his lips it was sweet but bitter like lemon sherbet and as addictive as nicotine, speaking of nicotaine I really need a cigarette.

I checked myself out one final time, I looked smoking I took my mobile out to see the time was eight forty. In a panic I pegged it down the stairs to my bike and sped off to school.

By the time I arrive it was already break and the halls were already crowded but when I came through they all separated like I was Moses and they were the red sea. Yes the king is defiantly back. I entered my locker combination and fought back old and new books from falling out my locker, as I did so a little sheet of paper floated out, landing the right side up so I could read.

‘We need to talk ASAP – Jacob’

Lucky our next lesson was PE, so I grabbed my kit and headed to the changing room but on my way I saw a familiar face...it was Reg the previous member of my badass clan. He was 6,2 ish and well built, he had slate grey eyes and long blond hair....Well I say blond it now had numerous blue high lights which were cheap since they had an odd green tinge to them. He was studded with piercings over his face and ears; it must take him a year to go through airport security.

If you’re wondering why we kicked him out of our group was he let his power get to his head and started to go rogue, and I mean even rogue then me and I had my fair share of fights and more, but he ignored our warnings and attacked a teacher, for all I know he has been in juve for past two and a half years.

Looks like nothing had changed since he was holding a poor kid up against a locker, shaking him like he was a fucking slate shaker.

Guilt struck me as I continued on giving a blind eyes. A sudden realisation struck me as I opened the changing room door, I had PE with Duncan and as much as it pains me I feel I should back off leaving him chasing me at which point I had stalked past him giving me a chance to glance at his six pack, which was on display as he changed, As my manly hood started to pitch I moved to go change with Jacob.