Chapter 2

Hey thankyou for reading this please tell me if you like it, by voting or commenting.

Chapter 2 – What the fuck, are you doing?!

I walked up on to the seats around the football field because I had wait for Duncan to finish I might as well watch him while I do, because I like the game not him, well maybe a little bit, no Zed you are the bad boy you are not gay, you need to do something bad boyish and quickly, then I saw a little nerdy kid walking across the path next to the changing rooms, sorry kid but you just picked the wrong moment for an after school walk, I must say a felt a little guilty as I walked across to him, this was for me not to teach him a lesson, by the looks of him he looked like one of those guys which try and blend into the shadows.

I got closer to him and his eyes widened obviously he had realised he was my target another wave of guilty ran through but I needed to do this to prove I wasn’t gay, to myself because for some reason beating up a guy proved that I know, I know my mind is pretty messed up sometimes, I reached him and grabbed his collar and pushed him up against the wall lifting his feet of the ground a little, he looked down at the ground a little uneasy then looked back up into my face “So is it punch me till I fall down then kick me till I stop moving or the other way which is go straight for the knee in the balls and then kick” I was totally confused was he asking me how I was going to beat him up, “What?” I asked sure there was a frown present on my face “How we going to do this? Come on you are not the first person and this is not the first time someone has beaten me up for being gay” I froze he was gay, I was going to beat up a gay to prove I wasn’t gay I suppose that would work this would be the best test ever I wouldn’t be able to beat up another gay if I was gay.

I grinned, and by the look of the guys face it must have looked like one hell of a scary smile, I brought my fist up to throw the first punch when this voice went off in my brain, ‘would you like it someone beat you up over your sexual orientation’, What I am straight ‘Are you?’ then it faded away oh god I am such a weird I just had a sort of convocation with myself, “Hello running out of time here, could you just punch me so I can get home” his voice brought me back attention and what I was doing, lowered my fist first the him back to the floor, I picked up his bag he dropped and passed it to him, he was just frowning, then something clicked n his brain “Are you ga...” I clapped a hand over his mouth looking around making sure none of the guys had come out of the changing room, then I slowly let it go, and looked him dead in the eyes and nodded slowly, his eyes light up and he started jumping and clamping, ok I emitted it I was gay but as I looked at this slightly weird guy who was jumping up and down in front of me I didn’t find him attractive but if I thought of Duncan a moment to long, I know I would get turned on.

I clapped my hand down on his shoulder so he had to stop his jumping, “No one knows, no you can’t tell anyone, yes I want it to be secret till I am ready, and No I don’t find you attractive or want to get together” his smile didn’t faulted at all through my little rule things, “Right why don’t you want people to know, and I have a boyfriend so...yeah” I took a deep breath “I don’t want people to know because I only found out I was gay today” he nodded slowly “You don’t want anyone to think you are gay right?” I nodded slowly just like he had not knowing where he was going with this idea he seemed to have “Well the best way to tell people you are not gay is to be against gayness” My frown grow even more “But then when I do come out everyone will be really confused” Just like I am now, I said in my head, “Yeah it will be like just on glee, accept your a bad boy not a jock” if it was possible I didn’t think it was but it obviously was, I got more confused “What the hell is glee and what are you on about?” he held up his hands with a shocked expression on his face “Ok to e let in to the gay community” he said drawing a circle between us like the ‘community’ would appear out of thin air “You need to start watching glee, and I think you should beat me up then people will think you are against gayness”