Chapter 3

Ok here the next chapter....

Chapter 3 – Tutoring

I sat down on the stands and put my elbows on my knees and my head in my hands, and groaned could that have been any more awkward, “How did it go?” I jolted a bit out of surprise as Adam appeared next to me with his creepy smile still plastered on his face, I frowned at him “Ok you have to stop that” he frowned looking down at himself all the way to his feet “What?” he said, I pointed at his mouth “That smile it is staring to creep me out, a lot” he just laughed shaking his head “So ok no more weird smiling but how did it go?” again I was frowning “How did what go?” he smacked me round the back of the head, who the hell does this guy thing he is ok yes he is the only one who knows I am gay on the world, but were are I repeat Are not going to become gay friends or whatever they are called, ok maybe we will he could help me a lot but does he have to hit me.

“Don’t you give me, ‘How did what go?’ you know full well I am talking about how did the convocation with Duncan go when I left” I frowned up at him, “Well let’s just say I stuttered, blushed then ran off” he laughed, holding his stomach, I smiled this little guy was quite cool we might actually become friends he remind me of how Jake used to be but of course Jake is not gay! “So who’s your boyfriend?” I asked trying to get him to stop laughing it was getting rather annoying being laughed at special when it is about the most humiliating thing I have ever done not even counting how awkward it was, “Oh him” he stopped laughing and pointed to a guy I think his name was Jacob whatever he was the goalie he had his gloves on, but my eyes travelled to who he was stood next to, Duncan’s ass was perfectly shaped I just wanted to go up a smack it, Whoa Zed come back to reality “Jacob right?” I said forcing myself to look away from Duncan’s sculptured ass to Adam’s face he nodded.

And as if us talking about him made him turn round Jacob did and saw, Adam and a smile appeared on his face, then his eyes landed on me and a frowned took over his face, I would say he was handsome but then Duncan turned round and out shined his handsomeness by million, Adam must have waved Jacob over because he walked to wards us Duncan’s eyes flicked to me then Adam he frowned then shook his head walking off over to were Ryan was stood with the ball.

“hey shortie” said Jacob when he reached the barrier that was between are seats and the field, “hey Handsome” Jacob flashed me a look, trying to understand why I was currently sat next to his boyfriend “Jacob this is my friend Zed” I didn’t say anything about the title of friend he gave me I went with it, I nodded at Jacob smiling “O..K” he said stretching out the middle of the word making it into two, Adam smiled and turned to me “Zed this my boyfriend Jacob” he said pointing over his shoulder to Jacob who looked a bit worried, I smiled and nodded “you’re on the wrestling team aren’t you” he nodded slowly then turned his face to Adam giving him a look I didn’t understand, Adam burst out in to laughter “No....her....is...nnnot a homophobe” he said recovering from his second laughing act since he sat down, “Not to be rude but why not” did he want people to be homophobe.

Adam gave me puppy dog eyes “Please let me tell him” I rolled my eyes usually it is just my sister puppy dogs eyes work on but something about this guy so innocent and child like it worked “fine whatever” I said waving me hand at them pretending not to listen when Adam slipped my secret “He’s gay” he whispered, I almost felt Jacob’s eyes snap to me, “Really?” I nodded and the Adam talked again “If you are fine with telling Jay you should be fine telling the school”, ok my full attention was back on Adam “What?” I said forcefully not shouting but near enough, “Come it will be fine, there isn’t that many people against gayness in this school” I frowned at him with one eyebrow lifting the other in questioning, yes I am that skilled with my eyebrows, “Ok that a lie, there is quite a lot, but everyone likes you, or is scared of you, you won’t get any bully sort of thing you’ll probably just get more popular” Jacob nodded “I don’t really get any trouble it actually helps me in wrestling” I thought about it for a moment, but then my mind went blank because Duncan had just decided he was on the no shirts team, and pulled off his shirt to play “ummm...Zed come back to us man” I snapped my head back to focus on Adam who was laughing again and Jacob who was smirking “I guess I know who you like then” I rubbed my hand over the back of my head “Yo Jay” shouted Duncan and Jacob kissed Adam softly and walked off I was surprised none of the guys said anything to him or he was right they didn’t care about popular gays “So you goanna step outside that dark closet?” I rolled my eyes trying focus on the game they were now playing “It is my first day give me a break” said not even glancing at him “First day musirt day. You need to come out then we can be open gay friends two” what I said I didn’t want a gay friend and I already have one “I’ll think about” I said finally just to shut him up but as I watch Duncan run his sexy body across the field I couldn’t help but think what his reaction would be if I was openly gay.