Chapter 7

Hey haze chapter, hope you like it, just like to say i was early remeber that lol Charlie as late joking ok on with the show:

Chapter 7 – Surprise

Adam ran at my in circling my waist in his light skinny arms were I was still sat down on the table, he started jumping up and down when I put my arms back round him “Thank you thank you thank you” he started chanting, as I just continued to hold his small body from the corner of my eye, I saw Duncan, cross his arms over his chest, making a cute huffing noise as he turned his face towards the blank wall of the infirmary, frowning holes in it.

The door opened to revile Jacob, he was beaming “Thanks man” he said as we did a handshake thing, I smiled and said “No problem, just doing what I can” He chuckled and shook his head, Adam stepped out of my arms which were still slug loosely round his waist, stepped up to Jacob kissing him lightly on the lips, I looked away from there romantic moment to look at the cute sexy guy which I had been kissing no more than five minutes ago, he hadn’t change position still glaring at the same spots on the wall, I started to walk slowly to him, I knew he could see me coming towards him because he swallowed which almost made me laugh to know he got nervous with me around him, I was almost to him ready to wrap my arms round his solid waist and kiss his temple when the door swung open once more, to a very angry voice.

“Zedediah Tomas, My office now” I looked to my left were the door is to see my Uncle Matt almost red faced with anger all that came to my mind was not good. I rolled my eyes at Jacob who looked a little guilty probable thinking this was his fault for telling me about Adam’s bruises originally but one way or another I would eventually have beat Reg up over something, we never really got along the only reason I let him in the clan was because of Jake, they were friends more, than Reg and I we were a keeping your friends close enemies closer sort of relationship.

The walk to his office was in silence all the people who had been in the corridors earlier shouting praise at me, had now gone to last lesson, which had just started since the bell rang just as we left the infirmary, we finally reached the office finally, I sat in the hard chair opposite his desk, looking at him acceptingly but what he said surprised me “You need to go home Zed” I raised an eyebrow at him, “Reginald Gustoph Smith, is in hospital with a broken rib” I almost laugh at Reg’s name who knew he had such a posh name for a so un posh guy, but I didn’t laugh when the rest of the sentences sunk into my brain I had sent him to hospital, Crap!

“I am not suspending you, but you need to go home and come back tomorrow and hope and pray that he doesn’t press assault charges, because you know that will mean” I did it would be a one way ticket to jail, “Shit” I said slamming my fist down on his desk in anger, Uncle Matt seemed unfazed, by my sudden outburst, “Go home Zed, NOW” when he said Now, his accent which like both mine and my dad’s, him being my dad’s brother, gets worse as the angry we get. I stood up and reach open the door, I walked back out, to find six guys stood there, Adam, Jacob, Ben, Jake, Taylor and Chris, “What happened?” against Chris in an bored voice.

“Reg is in the hospital” they all gasped Chris no longer looked bored “You put him the hospital” I turned to Jake who had spoken he wasn’t as bad as me, Taylor or Chris, if you compared Ben and Jake to us three they were angels, and Jake got easily disappointed in me he was like a younger brother upset that his older brother had got in trouble, “Yes I put him in the fucking hospital” I shouted it must have been loud enough to travel back in to the office, because Uncle Matt opened the door again and said calmly “I told you to go home Zed” I rolled my eyes and throw up my hands “I am going” as I started to move he spoke “I open the next time I see you will be on Saturday for dinner I do not want to see you in this office tomorrow” I rolled my eyes and nodded “And the rest of you go to class, before I give all detention for being late” I muttered bye to them all, man hugging Ben, Jake and Jacob and gay friend hugging Adam who whispered thank you once again and kissed me on the cheek, only he would think that is ok to kiss another guy in a friend way, I shook my head and started to walk towards the car park and my bike.